Movie, pizza and a kiss

Taehyung's POV

Jungkook is mine now, Taehyung. He doesn't love you anymore. He never once had true feelings for you. He used you to get closer to me. We are from the same hometown. We got so many things in common. He told me he never want to see you again. He's mine, mine.. MINEEEE

"Baby wake up wake up!"
Jungkook looking at me with worried eyes.

"Hey come here you, it was just a dream" he brought me closer to his chest, comforting and slowly stroking my hair.

"But Jungkook, it felt real. Your new classmate is trying to steal you away from me"

"Jimin? Nah I don't even like him. Hey look at me, I love you kim Taehyung"

I playfully nudged him.
"Hey I'm the one who is suppose to say I love you every morning"

Jungkook stick his tongue out and chuckled,
"Looks like I stole it from you for today"

I glared at him and said,
"Hmph whatever, meanie"

"Yeah a meanie that you love" he giggled

Today was a Saturday. We were still lying on the bed even though it's almost noon. Guess this is how lazy both of us can get.

"So where shall we go today? Beach?"

"Hmm how bout we just stay in, do a movie marathon and order pizza?" Jungkook suggested.

"Sounds good. Okay let me take a shower"

Jungkook smirked.

"Ahh I know that look. No no no I'm showering alone. You can shower after, kookie"

He pouted, "Okay okay fine"

Our dorm rooms are those which has a bathroom attached to it so consider us lucky to not have to share bathrooms with the rest of the public.

I decided to soak myself in the bathtub. I still couldn't forget that dream. Usually my dreams do come true. What if Jimin really wanted to steal Jungkook away from me?

I immerse myself in the bathtub. Shut my eyes trying to relax and forget about that awful dream. I start to hear footsteps towards my direction. I opened my eyes and was surprised to see Jungkook who was fully naked.

"Hey babe, sorry I couldn't wait any longer" he smirked

I could see his eyes filled with lust and love at the same time. Oh gosh, this boy is super hungry.

He went in and the first thing he does is pull me into a deep kiss. We make out until one of us pulled away to catch a breath. I was happy but at the same time, a little upset because I really needed some alone time in the shower.

"Hey kookie, I told you to come in after"

"Sorry but I just couldn't take it. I've been wanting to.. Well you know"

"Have sex?"

"Err yeah... I know you said you respect me. I admire that but I have needs too you know"

I cupped his face and said, "I know. I don't want to have sex. Sex is lust. I want to make love with you and I'll do it soon when the time is right"

I gave him a quick peck before leaving the bathroom.

Minutes later, he's out from the bathroom and I already prepared some DVDs for us to watch while waiting for pizza to arrive.

"Hey babe, I ordered pepperoni pizza. It'll come within an hour's time"

"Alright awesome! Hey Tae, once again I'm sorry. I don't mean to.."

I cut him off and said, "It's okay. Let's not think about that anymore"

Pizza came and we were set to have our stay home (I mean dorm) Saturday movie marathon. We decided to watch a different genre today and the pick was.. Romance.

"The fault in our stars!" I happily said.

We lie on our bed. Jungkook snuggling up to me. Halfway through the movie, there was a scene when the characters 'Make love'

"Jungkook.."

"Hmm?" Looking up at me with those puppy eyes.

I lower my head and kissed him. He pulled away from the kiss, "Hey why so sudden"

"Just shut up and kiss me"

We kissed again, my hands roaming around his body. I repositioned myself so now I'm on top of him. I took off my clothes and continue kissing him from the lips down to his neck. Sucking it leaving marks.

He started to let out soft groans which turned me on even more. I went lower and lower till I reach his pants. Took it off halfway, revealing his erected member.

I started to lick the tip, planting small kisses, stroking it before deep throating.

"Nngh.. Aaah.. Baby that feels.. So good"

I could feel that his cumming so I stopped and pull his pants back up.

"Okay let's continue with the movie"

"Wait what.. Not again. You just had to spoil the fun"

I couldn't help but laugh. I pinch his chubby cheeks and shifted my eyes to the TV.

"Tae!" He pouted

"Okay okay I'm sorry. Come here you"

He sat on my lap. I look at him in the eye.
I.. Love.. You.. Jeon.. Jungkook. Planting a kiss after every word.

"Feel better?"

"Maybe? If you treat me ice cream!"

"Alright let's go now"

We left our dorm and head to our school cafeteria. On our way there, we heard a familiar voice
"Jungkook Jungkook"

It was none other than Jimin. Ugh why must he be here too?

"Hey care if I join you two?"

"We were just gonna get.."

Jungkook cut me off and said, "Yeah sure!"

"Great awesome!" putting his hands on Jungkook's shoulder.

I squint my eyes at the sight of that. Flashback of the dream starts to appear and anger was once filled up again.

"You know what? If you two 'buddies' want to hang out then go ahead. I'm heading back to the dorm"

"But.. Tae.."