Dinner for two

Jungkook's POV

"Ah Taehyung, welcome welcome!"

A good-looking man, slightly taller than me greeted us at the entrance of the restaurant, flashing a bright smile welcoming us with open arms.

"Babe, let me introduce you to Jin! My hyung and friend"

We shook hands and he said,

"Ahh you must be Jungkook, taehyung's significant other"

I nodded and blushed at his remark.

"This way please, a special table has been prepared as requested"

Special? Requested? Hmm what is going on?

I leaned closer to taehyung and whispered,

"Hey love, we can just take the normal seats you know. I wouldn't want you to spend so much"

"It's okay babe, I got it all covered" showing me a toothy smile

We trailed behind Jin and my eyes darted around the restaurant. It was my first time here. Even though it had an 'old classic' look, the ambience of the restaurant was amazing. There are outdoor and indoor seats, the lights were a nice warm orange color, soothing music being played. Beautiful.

We stopped once we reached at the corner of the restaurant, further away from other guests.

"There you go, lovebirds. Everything has been prepared. Please enjoy"

He bowed and left the two of us alone.

I stood there in awe, still trying to process what Tae had prepared for me.

A candlelit dinner for two, facing the dark blue sea and the full moon making it exceptionally extra gorgeous. Two main dishes on the table, one being rack of lamb and the other grilled cajun chicken. A bottle of red wine and flowers set on the table. Everything was perfect. To top that, all these was planned out by the man I love, Kim Taehyung.

"Tae.. This is just too.. Wow how I mean when.. It's just so-"

I was too lost for words.

He simply smiled, pulled out my seat and gently tucked my chair underneath me as I sat. He took his seat and said
"Breathtaking view huh?"

"Yes the sea, the sky.. Everything is just amazing"

"Nah. I'm referring to you, love"

His gaze was fixed on me. I bit my lip and glanced away cause I swear my face was as red as a tomato.

"Tae stop.. You know that's my weakness"

He chuckled, "Alright alright let's eat"

We talked about all the random stuff while eating. On how we first met to where we are now. After we are done, he said,

"There's more to come, babe. Just you wait. I'll be right back"

Taehyung's POV

So I left Jungkook alone to go and meet Jin to take my "cute precious little box"

"Jin!"

"Ahh Taehyung! I know what you want. There you go, don't worry it's still shiny"

I took the box and quickly hid it in my pocket. Well just in case Jungkook is roaming around and caught me.

"Thanks, buddy. I know I could count on you"

"Sheesh, no problem bro. Go and make him yours already!"

I thanked him and gave a quick bro hug before heading back to my one and only.

There he is, from afar, looking adorable as always. His face glowing brighter than the full moon. His smile sparkle brighter than the stars. He was just perfect and soon he will be mine.

"Sorry for making you wait babe"

"Nope it's okay. I really love it here so what is that something more you were talking about?"

I looked down and ruffled my hair,
"Umm I prepared a rap for you but please don't laugh. You know I'm not that-"

He cut me off and gave me a reassuring smile,
"I'm sure it's good. I won't laugh don't worry"

My heart was galloping so fast, I stood up, fixed myself, my eyes locked to his and rap,

"Strong like a woman, acts like a lady, what more can I ask for, let's not be greedy.
Running through my mind almost everyday, got me chasing you like Wile E Cayote.
Falling for you in every step, crushed and stuck in this lovely trap.
Being with you is a dream come true, finally I can call you my boo"

Without hesitation, I went down on bended knee, took out and open the ring box, looking at Jungkook straight in his eyes..

"Jeon Jungkook, will you agree to be with kim Taehyung for the rest of your life?"

"Yes yes of course!" Jungkook's tone full of excitement.

I slowly slid the ring on his left ring finger. Perfect fit.

I got up, hugged him tightly and whispered "I'm the luckiest man alive right now"

I spun him around, feeling overjoyed. I poured red wine to both our glasses and we said in sync,

"To us, forever and always"

We cling our glasses in agreement and I pulled him for a short, tender, loving kiss. With our forehead leaning against each other, he said

"Your rap was awesome. Everything was.. God, so great! Today was perfect. You are perfect. I love you so much, Tae"

"I love you too, Jungkook"
planting another innocent kiss on his adorable lips.

I couldn't be more happier than this. I love how we are always in our own little world. No matter how much we argued, things would get better and stronger.

It was now 10pm. We thanked Jin for the wonderful dinner. Oh right! He got promoted to manager yesterday so yes, dinner was on the house! We exchanged goodbyes and made our way back to our dorm.

Our fingers intertwined but Jungkook being Jungkook, he raised his eyebrows at me, a small smirk appearing on his lips as he ran his fingertips against my smooth jaw. Obviously I know what he wants.

"Yes Jungkook. We are finally going to do it"