Lucky

Jungkook's POV

It was as though time froze. He let me go and I stood there, stunned. Speechless. Did he just confessed? Is this real? Is this a dream? Somebody pinch or slap me and wake me up from this slumber.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I was pissed but whatever I said was real okay! I have feelings for you, Jungkook. I can't take it anymore. I don't care if you wanna think I'm crazy or gay or whatever. Please say something, you've been standing there since just now"

I finally snapped back to reality and moved closer to V. So close. Placed my hand on his chest, his heart thumped so hard behind his rib cage he felt it could easily erupt like the creature in Alien.

Leaned closer and softly but sexily whisper,
"And do you wanna know who I am? I'm Jeon Jungkook and I love you too, Kim Taehyung"

With that, I nibble his ears and plant kisses from his ears down to his neck, slowly unbuttoning his shirt while making my way down to his navel. He stood there, still pinned against the wall. I was in control, enjoying every single moment. V's sexy groans turning me on. I was gonna unzip his jeans and gave him more pleasure but he stopped me.

I pouted, "You just had to spoil the fun. Gonna sleep goodnight"

So I went to bed facing away from taehyung.
I turned to see him beside me.

"Go sleep on your own bed, shoo shoo"

"Hey, I'm sorry kookiebae, I love you too much to touch you inappropriately, you know.. Sex. I respect you as a person, im not thirsty for sex. It's too early for now. Sleepwell. I love you, baby" planting a kiss on my forehead before turning the lights off.

I turned to face him who was looking back with those puppy eyes, even in the dark, his eyes glow.

"I love you too, Vbae"

He replied with a loving smile, caressing my cheek with his thumb.

"Hey baby, can I just say something?"

"Sure babe, what is it?"

"I'm glad the night ended well. Sorry for earlier. I'm so lucky to have you, Kim Taehyung"

"Right back at you babe, let's sleep alright? We have school tomorrow"

He kissed my forehead, i snuggled up to his warmth and we drifted off to sleep.

***
A/N: Hey guys! I don't know whether anyone has been reading this but I hope you guys have been liking it so far. This is my first Vkook fanfic.

I know maybe some of you prefer to have smuts but I feel that at this stage, it's too early for them to get too intimate. I want the readers to understand that not all guys are thirsty for sex etc, i mean love isn't just about that right?

V really loves and respects Jungkook, emotionally physically everything. So you can say that V is a gentlemen (: there will be smuts soon but hope you guys continue reading. It motivates me to write further. Thank you!