Let me tell you who i am

Taehyung's POV

And so I hugged him. I just couldn't help myself. Yeah yeah I have this 'bad boy' image but I really care about Jungkook. Not only as my best friend but something more. I just couldn't find the guts to tell him yet. He definitely wouldn't believe me.

Jungkook described me as 'the handsome bad boy with a weird personality' weird as in I can only be alien 4D around him.

Both of us didn't spoke a word to each other after the movie. I eventually break the ice by asking "Hey wanna grab something to eat?"

Jungkook still looking down, hands folded, replied "Erm yeah sure, tae"

Dinner was awkward as hell. He still didn't talk to me. Avoided eye contact all the way. Eventually he managed to say "Hey tae, let's go home. I'm tired"

I know that's a lie but I simply nodded.

Unfortunately we share the same dorm room. I couldn't take it anymore. The moment we reach back..

"Jungkook we need to talk"

"No there's nothing to talk about, I just wanna sleep okay? I'm tired!" Jungkook said, raising his tone a little.

Taehyung unsatisfied, brought Jungkook closer to him, raise his chin up so now they are eye to eye, nose to nose, lip to lip and with that hoarse voice of his

"Let me tell you who I am. I am Kim Taehyung and I fuckin love you, Jeon Jungkook. Do you know how long I've been wanting to say that? Do you how long I've been wanting to kiss those lovely lips of yours, to feel you, touch you and feel you inside me? I want you, Jungkook. I want you inside me. I want you to be mine"