Fives (lemon)

Nasty shit and mentions of masterbation

You were pole dancing just for fun minding your own business.

Just when your bestie fives came in and saw that you were on a pole.

"No way! You gotta pole!"

"Want to try it?" You asked chuckling.

He nods as he goes on the pole and to your surprise he was on that thing like a pro doing some awsome moves on it.

"I did it before I met you." He said smiling

"You pole danced?!" You asked in shock.

"Soilder by day, stripper by night... and porn star when I'm scheduled"

"Pornstar?!" You frowned.

"Masterbation nothing more " he shrugged.

You looked at him in shock and confusion.

Later on you decided to go on a porn sight and found him and he wasn't kidding he does porn all right and he did things only to himself indeed.

You saw things that you didn't expect to see coming from him.

It was no secret you had a crush on him you made sure your door was locked and took off your cloths and watched him masterbate as you started to rub your own clit.

You moan in the pleasure while you watched him.

"Hey bestie I got u- HOLY FORCE" you turned to see fives looking at you in shock. "Are you... watching me?"

You blushed and turned away then you felt him pull your chin up as he smiled "you are naughty girl"

You knew you wanted him, you craved him more than anything You groan and pulled off his armour and you started stroking his dick and sucking it at the same time.

He moans and pushes your head deeper in him making him cum fast than you expected.

Then he yeets you on the bed and part your legs as he goes down to your wet pussy and licks it and sucks it. Making you moan in the feelings of his tongue devouring your your pussy. Until you came quick.

Then positions himself and starts fucking you and you were screaming in pleasure.

10

Days

Later

You both collapsed on the bed and breathed heavily as fives wraps his arm around you.

"Damn I didn't think we'd last this long" fives said. "I do love you"

You looked at him and smiled "I love you too then you two kisses.

"Hey why is ther a orange light in your room"

"What orange ligh"

In a room where Hardcase and jesse with cameras

"Oh shit they found the camera"

"They don't know it's us"