Echo X male reader

You were very sad that you lost two of your best friends you call then domino twins echo and fives.

Echo was blown up in the citadel and fives was killed for knowing something.

You were not yourself. You missed those two you love the fact they annoy you a lot especially when fives was such a hoe he tries to get with everyone especially you. (He's a bisexual whore)

Echo repeats everything this the name though but you cared about him. Very much.

You heard a knock on the door "who could that be?" You went to the door and opened it to see rex "hey what's up rex?"

"Not much but I brought someone who is dying to see you" rex said.

"I swear if is Jesse or kix I do-" you didn't finish when you saw someone very familiar sure he's a clone but you recognize this personality "echo?!"

He rubs the back of his neck "hi y/n"

Without hesitation you ran up to him and hugged as he hugged back "you're alive"

"I wouldn't be if if weren't for them" he points at rex and four unfamiliar clone "this is the bad batch hunter, tech, wrecker and Crosshair"

"Thank you" you said to them before looking at echo "in that case... HOW THE FUCK DID YOU SURVIVE THAT EXPLOSION?!"

Rex pushes the bad batch "this might take a while trust me" they nod as they left you and echo alone the 'talk'