Obi-wan X non-binary reader (request)

Obiwan regrets leaving his partner while on a mission he knows about your mentally health. He worries on what his partner would do to themselves in a harmful way.

"General" Cody said walking up to obi wan "are you all right?"

Obiwan sighed "I've told you that y/n was on a low point with their mental health"  Cody nods "I worry every time for them I'm afraid that they might hurt themselves"

Cody puts his hand on Obiwans shoulder "maybe you should take a month off" Cody said "I'll tell the battalion  and general skywalker that you're sick."

Obiwan smiles "thank you Cody"

Later

You were on you bed cradling yourself just when you heard the door open to reveal your boyfriend.

"Hello my darling" he said walking up to you and hugging you.

"Obiwan" you said "I thought you were on your mission"

"Cody understood and told everyone I'm sick. I want make sure your don't hurt yourself I was worried my love" he kissed your forehead.

You put your head on his shoulder as he wraps his arm around "I love you"

"I know"

Beep

"Who could that be?" You asked

"One way to find out" Obiwan Said turning on his comm. "hello anakin"

"ARE YOU OKAY? DO YOU HAVE W FEVER? ILL GET THE BOYS TO GIVE YOU MEDICINE!"