talking about c!bbqduo

So im just gonna just rant about c!bbqduo(c!bbh and c!quackity from dsmp)

Anyway so yeah

I think their characters are really cool and the fact no one really notices how similar they are in some ways. Theyre both are chasing for something and both currently in a place where their love lives or atleast their partners have left them (intentional or not idrc)

Especially during the egglore arc. C!Quackity was literlly chasinf c!bad. He was literally trying to save him from the egg and dare i say he was trying more than ANYONE.

Though, might not being intentional. C!quackity showed favor over c!bad over anyone in the egg pire. It was something i noticed during the time where c!q tried to blow up the egg.

He wannted punz to go away like it was just a talk between him and c!bad (it was)

Though, he has also only tried to save c!bbh from the egg. Or atleast i thibk so. I have never seen him try to save anyone else. Though understand it from a certain perspective. Since he and c!bad were friends,

Anyway i just really like their character dynamic as a whole. It feels like a long chase you know?

Its so interesting how their characters talk to each other. c!quackity just keeps trying to get his friebd back, fully knowing why he was with the egg in the first place.

And c!bad just likes listen to him but like not really yk? Like he hears him out but only to go against him.

Im so excited what the next lore stream would show. Im so excited. He left the baquent and i just so excited where is he gonna go yk?

Me and my friends theorize that he is TRYING to go to bd island but he finds out it doesnt exist so he goes to las nevadas instead or goes somewhere he cant be found like forests yk?

Gosh i love their characters so much anyway thats all. Im gonna continue to listen to class now :P