Vent story

She sat and stared, watching curiously with focus. Trying to ease whatever was currently fogging her mind, she found her mind was filled with anxiety, pressure, and fear. She was distracting herself from the multiple burdens on her shoulders. Her schoolwork wasn't piling up, yet somehow she felt like she was getting left behind. Her friends were close to her as they were before, maybe even more, but she felt like they hid their disgust from her. She was more open to people, more accepting, more understanding, and more loving towards her friends and even family. Even with all this at hand, she was tired, she was afraid, she wasn't happy. She loved everyone around her so dearly, yet it seemed like everything and everyone hated her. She was using the unhealthy coping mechanisms she created just for herself. She felt like dying was somehow better. She was feeling so great the days before; she was so passionate. Somehow, only today, she cried. She cried after such a long time. It felt weird; her chest was in pain.

focusing her mind once again on what she was watching. She didn't want to stop watching. She just wanted to keep watching and ignoring what was happening, and so she did. She started to not care and let herself be innocent. She let herself settle down and watch peacefully. It was the only time she had before another long day of overthinking and pressure on her shoulders. She pondered it for a minute, though. Did her friends know what she felt? Maybe she assumed.

letting her thoughts get more blurred. letting the noise of what she was watching get to her ears. She wanted to focus on that sound of talking, on the rambling that the player was insinuating. She sighed, held breath, finally escaping her lungs, air she didn't know she was holding Swallowing thickly as she stared for the last time before focusing on the video in front of her. For the first time in a long time, she was happy.