Who?

Who even read these?! Anyways Happy 20 reads 🤪🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Anyways since im nice! Here's another story Copy and Paste when I'm high!

_____________Start? GO!_______________

Annie Daniels

A girl with short black hair with white ends and violet eyes. Everybody adored her eyes and her simplistic personality. She was very popular for her natural yet very unnatural appearance. She however, never felt she was superior to others. She had enough friends for her comfort.

Never has she felt alone nor isolated. Annie got good grades and had great morals. Annie was close to her family. To everybody she knew, they all saw her as close perfect, your regular close perfect girl trope.

However like any other girl, she had downfalls that less people see. She is burnt out. She forces herself to fit people's standards and her standards for herself. She was supposed to be perfect and not achieving the standards was failure for her.

Failure was something she was afraid of.

She saw failure as many things. Low grades, losing, and falling in love.

Yeah, Love, To her it was stupid. Why should she need somebody to love just to give up everything for them. Though she has friends that fall in love, she thinks it is still stupid.

Of course, like all cases of this "I hate love".

She fell in love, with her friend's crush. She didn't know what to do. Should she give up? But she doesn't like failure so, why give up? But it's her friend?

Cal said a year ago that he likes Alisa. To which Annie thought was one of his jokes, He had a reputation for it. Annie thought he was joking but he wasn't, yet she didn't know that.

Two years have passed since she noticed her feelings. Today was another one of those days of her questioning herself if she did the right decision and talked correctly with others.

As she was talking to herself, her mother knocked on her door. "Honey, You're friend Alisa, is leaving today. Say goodbye to her at least." Her mother said. Right, today was Alisa's last day at the town, she was leaving to work as a personal maid.

"Right, I'll just get ready." She replied while getting ready. Maybe today will be the day she will be free to confess. I mean, Alisa is leaving so why should it hurt...

She soon left her house to say goodbye to Alisa. She told herself that when Alisa has left, she will confess to Cal.

She'll do it.

_____________[ E N D ]_______________

Anyways that's all! I might as well call Alisa, Annie and Cal my Ocs. WOOO

Lmao i only write when I'm high /j

Anyways Have. A great DaYYYYYY 🙋‍♀️

JUNKO FUCKING ENOSHIMA