This js A story WIPSSSSSS

I HAD THIS "STORY" IN MY NOTES SO HERE'S A COPY AND PASTÉ. Also i changed the names, cus the names are.... Umm, I'm not going to explain. ALSO PUNCTUATIONS ARE WRONG AND POSSIBLY THE GRAMMAR TOOOO. GOODLUCK FOR THE CRINGE I GUESS

__________S T A R T ? G O !____________

"Hey... You've never been alone with me before. So do you need anything?" Alisa said. She was playing on the tree swing. A tree swings up a hill and has the school that they go to at the bottom. Cal, the guy she was talking to, was watching the other teenagers at the bottom of the hill.

"I don't need anything. It is just more quieter up here, the wind is also colder." He replied coldly while still watching over the other. She scoffed at his reply.

He and Alisa are not very close. Alisa has feelings towards him and Cal is aware of this. Which led Cal to relatively ignore or be cold with her. Alisa on the other hand accepts this, She usually complains on how she hates him or how she despises him. Alisa does actually hate and like Cal at the same time, something she would rather not explain. Alisa also tries to not to interact with Cal as much.

Pretty much from anyone's perspective of their relationship. You would see the two as enemies or only acquaintances. The two would try to ignore each other as they can. While Alisa still tries to talk to him at least a little. Cal usually ignores her.

"Hmm, Okay, Suit yourself." She said sharply.

Time has passed and still they weren't called home. It was the end of the day, and many teenagers are waiting for their dismissal. The two 14 year olds were still at the top of the hill. Alisa was still on the swing, while Cal was now reading a book. It was quite a surprise for Alisa that Cal was reading a book.

Cal was not an honor student nor a student that would read for fun. He was a troublemaker type. An athletic child. But certainly not a person that would like to read books

Alisa had caught a glimpse of the title of the book, She wanted to ask for confirmation but her pride was quite not the lowest when it came to Cal.

'Elizabeth's death' She read. Alisa was shocked. She should've expected that the boy wasn't reading a school book, However she would never have expected for him to read a tale either.

"Hey, Cal, What's that?" She decided to ask. "A book" Cal Deadpanned. The young male's back was faced towards the teenage girl. Alisa didn't know if she was to laugh at this remark or if she was going to act offended that the boy acted like she was foolish.

"Yeah, I'm not a moron. I know that what you are holding is a book. I am asking what is that tale about?" Alisa sharply said as she let her feet fall for the swing to stop. Cal turned to face her, frowning and he replied coldly once again.

"It's about a girl trying to escape afterlife because of her love for the man she died on, Happy now?" "Wow... Really? That sounds like a great read! Can i read it with you?" The young girl asked sarcastically. Expecting to get a negative reply from the boy, she just did it for the tease... Yeah, just for the tease.

"Yeah... Sure" A dumb look Alisa had given call for she was only taunting the boy, however her interest on the book was actually real. It was beyond unexpected of the young man to agree with her proposal.

As Alisa jumped off the swing and walked to sit beside Cal. The boy didn't pull away which was very uncharacteristic of him but Alisa didn't mind. Cal and Alisa were sitting next to each other. A couple of comfortable inches away from each other.

They would regularly switch turns on who would read. Alisa soon put her head on Cal's shoulder as another taunt, expecting the boy to push her off. She seemed to have the guts to pull around jokes on him. But Cal, once again, uncharacteristically didn't budge. She was now just stunned, she thought what could have been that this man ate today for him to be more nice.

Alisa would laugh at random times as expected of her, and Cal would only look at her with disbelief. It was a very weird experience for the two teenagers. But none of them mind. Well Alisa did, she was still astonished at what was happening however she decided to just accept whatever life threw towards her.

From the bottom of the hill. One of Alisa's friends saw the two. He smiled at the scene he was witnessing. He decided to call the attention of their other schoolmates. Some were amused, some were jealous of Alisa. But in the end the two were only starting to bloom.

_______________E N D_________________

HELLOO  that was it, that is my writing when im Sleep deprived. Also don't ever try to steal this 🙄🤚 writw your ownnn. I have this copywrited 🤭 i watch MATPAT so ik copywrite forms(jk), if you watched that video, you'd understand. Anyway that's all, i dont think anyone would copy this jn the first place. ANYWHO BYEEE