~Plan~

"Guys I have to make an announcement" Haechan said which caught the attention of everyone in Lucas and Haechan friend group "hurry my noodles about to get cold" Jaemin said, they were in the cafeteria eating lunch.

"Bish my announcement is more important than your noodles" Haechan said and Jaemin surrendered, he motion for Haechan to continue "well... me and Lucas are dating" everyone was just silent "bish we know it was about to happen sooner or later" Renjun said mocking the word 'bish'.

"Yeah but I would like a reaction" the pouting boy said "congratulations?"

"Thank you, was that hard to say" Jaehyun just gave them weird looks while Lucas was laughing "oh where's Mark, I thought he had something to tell me" Haechan said "I don't know, I saw him in class but after he disappeared" Jaehyun answered.

"Oh"

"Are you worried about him?" Lucas asked and Haechan nodded "I'll find him for you, he must be somewhere around" Lucas stood up "I'm glad my best friend is dating the person he likes but if you're going to be all cute and lovey-dovey in front of me at least get a room" Jaemin said and Renjun and Jaehyun started laughing.

Haechan was a blushing mess thinking about all the possibilities making Lucas smirk as he left to look for Mark but later on couldn't find him. He looked everywhere; the classrooms, the halls, the bathroom and the locker room but nothing.

Lunch was almost over so Lucas went back and told them he couldn't find Mark.

*Mark pov*

"Fucking asshole!!" Mark yelled as he kicked his night stand down "Mark what are you doing?" Miss. Connor asked.

"Leave me alone!"

"Why aren't you at school?"

"I said leave me ALONE!!" Mark took his bag and threw it by Miss. Connor feet, he held his head tears threatening to come out. Miss. Connor job is to make sure Mark goes to school and comes back in one piece and that's it but she grew a connection to Mark because sometimes he reminds her of her son. She just wants Mark to be happy so that's why she didn't care that Mark had pictures of a boy he loves.

"Mark is this something about the boy?" She said as she closed the door "yes..*sniff*"

She made him sit down on the bed, Mark head rest on her shoulder "tell me what's wrong dear".

"It's Haechan... the person he loves told him they should start dating and he agreed but what pissed me off was the fact that Lucas don't like Haechan, he said he does but I know he doesn't, he's still trying to figure it out" Mark raise his head "that asshole is using Haechan so he could figure out his own feelings!" Mark threw his pillow on the ground.

"The things you told me about the person Haechan's likes doesn't seem like he likes this boy" Miss. Connor said "maybe try to get the real truth out of him".

"How?"

"Make him drunk" she stood up "when people are drunk they tend to stay things that has been bothering them so you know what to do" she left immediately not knowing how to feel after what she said.

Mark smirked and started plotted his plan. He waited for school to be over and then he texted Lucas to come by his house not long after he texted back making Mark throw his phone at the wall 110% sure he broke it. "He's on a fucking date with Haechan!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!"

Miss. Connor plan won't work unless he has Lucas alone so he could ask the questions, if Jaehyun or anyone was around they would think something is wrong so he has to get him alone but now he's dating Haechan he won't have time I'll get him no matter what it takes.

࿇ ═━━━━✥ⓛⓞⓥⓔ✥━━━━═ ࿇

Mark got to school and waited like he always did he waited for his friends so they could walk the halls together. He needed to act normal and that's what he'll do.

Haechan and Lucas entered together holding each other's hand. Mark was pissed more than usual, Lucas keeps pushing his limits "Mark what happened yesterday?" Lucas said as he approached him "sorry about that I had some problems at the office".

"Oh yeah, I forgot you're the only one running your own company rn" Jaehyun said and Lucas agreed "don't worry, I'm doing good so far" Mark glanced at Haechan and saw he wasn't looking to well "Haechan, remember I wanted to talk to you about the assignment!" Haechan nodded "let's talk about it in private".

"Ok" Haechan let go of Lucas hand and followed Mark "so what's wrong?"

"I think you have to answer that"

"Huh?"

"Over there, you didn't look too happy" Mark said "oh haha, you always notice when something is wrong with me, i swear we didn't even know each other when we started high school but you came up to me and ask if I was ok" Haechan said remembering all the time Mark came up to him.

"We knew each...."

"Yeah, we said hi and hello one or two times but that's it" Haechan said laughing "well this time you have nothing to worry about, I'm fine I just wasn't enjoying myself" Mark smirked "so you wasn't enjoying yourself when you're with your boyfriend?"

"Oh wait we're dating? I completely forgot that" Haechan joked "you know you could tell me, just remember me as the boy who's always worried about you" Mark said holding Haechan's hand "aww that's cute, I guess I could. Hey maybe after school we could finish our assignment as we're there".

"Ok"

"Thanks for giving me your attention, it feels nice to know you're worried about me" Haechan said smiling Mark felt his heart swelling up by Haechan's words "you will always have my attention just know that".

"Ok stop flirting" Haechan joked as he hit Mark's arm "see you at lunch" he said and went back to Lucas.