Shhhh

Mark and Lucas was hinging out in Mark's backyard for an half an hour. It was so relaxing, with all the trees covering the areas and the beautiful pool Lucas had his foot in. Mark sat on the chairs watching Lucas from behind, his anger starting to get the best of him "do you really like Haechan?" Mark asked.

Lucas turn around "yeah, of course I do" he answered, finding the question random "why do you always ask about Haechan and I?" Mark clench his fist "I'm just curious-"

"Yeah but it's our-"

"-i'm curious about what you do with what's mines" Mark said which caught Lucas off guard "yours? He's my boyfriend" Lucas said starting to get a weird feeling "Shut up!! He's mines you're just in my way!!" Mark yelled. Lucas turn around and scoffed, he was about to get out but a hard something hit the back of his head, which made him fall into the pool.

Mark smirked seeing Lucas body float down to the bottom of the pool. Mrs. Connor came out that exact moment "Mark" He looked back and his eyes widened "shit!! I forgot father had a normal gun" Mrs. Connor came over "you texted me to get you a gun and that's what I did but I didn't think you would hit him over his head" she said looking at the body.

Why is Mrs. Connor helping Mark? She's wants to see him happy and if killing someone is something she has to do she'll do it.

Suddenly Lucas body started moving "he's still alive, what to do? I can't shoot him because the gun would make too much noise" Mark said "shoot him under water there's no sound and I'll just drain the water after" she said.

Mark drop the broom he used to hit Lucas he immediately took off his clothes and got in. Lucas eyes finally opened he immediately started moving up in the water when he noticed Mark coming towards him. Mark shot at him but missed, apparently it's hard to shoot under water, Lucas swim back on top and saw Mrs. Connor "please help! I don't know what he's doing".

Mark came back on top "can you just shut up and die already" Lucas put up his hands "Mark please calm down, I'm your best friend, why are you doing this?"

"Because my best friend stole the person I love"

"Ok so you're in love with Haechan, you should of told me and I would of back away from him"

"He had a huge crush on you since high school started and you think backing away would change his mine about you. I tried talking to him but we're always around each other so when he sees you he completely forgets about me" Mark said hiding the gun behind his back, so he doesn't freak Lucas out.

"Ok I understand that but maybe if i talk to him he might changed his mind"

"No it would only change if you date him and it did, he's confused if he likes you or not and that's all I need for Haechan to forget about you" Mark aim the gun directly at Lucas "and now I don't need you"

"Mark... don't" Lucas slowly back away, Mark immediately swam at him, Lucas turn around and got to the end of the pool but as he was going to get out Mrs. Connor stopped him "you're not going to be in the way of Mark's happiness".

"Mrs. Connor plea-" Mark came from the back and pulled Lucas down, he started struggling with Mark holding on to his back, Lucas put up a good fight so Mark started losing air. He raise his head above the water while holding Lucas in a choke hold.

"Haechan... would never love you...... you're an obsessive freak!" Lucas said taking hard deep breaths "go to hel-" Mark shot him under water behind his back, not feeling a slither of guilt.

He let his best friend sink to the bottom of the pool, he got out and stared at the lifeless body surrounded by blood. He turned away and got Lucas phone that was on the chairs with the plastic "make sure to burn the plastic wrap along with his body and take his car to a junkyard, make sure it's crush up so that no one recognize it" Mark said to Mrs. Connor, she bowed and left to do what he said.

Mark took Lucas phone and texted his mother that he's running away because he doesn't want to inherit the family's business, he then took the phone and broke it "that's what you get for coming between Haechan and I" he said watching Lucas body floating around the pool.

He scoffed and went back inside to clean himself off and change.