Story unfolds

"Lucas!!" A girl yelled with tears in her eyes "he shouldn't have run away, he's too good for the streets"

"Calm down, he'll be back, he can't run away forever" another girl said comforting her friend "shut up! You don't understand what if he ran away with some bitch!?"

Mark tried his best not to laugh passing those girls in the hall "Mark?" Haechan said "you guys heard about Lucas?" Mark said and everyone nodded "the whole school knowns, I know he didn't want to inherit his family business but running away is just taking it too far" Jaehyun said.

"Yeah I didn't think he would do that" Renjun said he then looked at Haechan "guys I'm fine, he ran away it's his choice" Haechan answered knowing his friends are worried about him "but he left you" Jaemin said "guys I am fine, I know we were dating and technically he ran away from me but while dating him I found out he wasn't my type. He ran away, it's his decision I'll just move on" Haechan's friends smiled at him, Yangyang went and hug Haechan.

"I'm glad he didn't hurt you but I know Renjun and Jaemin are glad you're over your crush" Haechan smile and it was a real smile. At first he was kinda disappointed about Lucas leaving him without saying anything but he himself was slowly losing interest in him but he do hope Lucas comes back safe and in one piece.

Mark was happy knowing that Haechan was fine but he was even more excited about the fact that he wanted to move on "congratulations on closing your first deal Mark" Haechan said "thanks, and don't worry about Lucas he'll come around soon".

*Bell ring*

"Oh we should go, we have the assignment to give Miss" Haechan said and held Mark's hand "byeee" he waved at his friends and ran away with Mark running behind him. Jaemin scoffed "they look like a couple"

"I know right"

࿇ ═━━━━✥ⓛⓞⓥⓔ✥━━━━═ ࿇

"Here you go Miss" Haechan said as he gave his drama teacher the papers "thank you Haechan and Mark for being on time but I have a surprise for the class so sit down and you'll find out".

"Ok?" Haechan and Mark sat next to each at the back. While Mark was fixing his bag he noticed a few guys looking at Haechan and pointing, then suddenly one of them started walking up to Haechan.

"Hey Donghyuck, I heard Lucas... left..so I was wondering-"

"Can you leave" Mark said with a stern voice, his gaze was like looking into the devil soul "s-sorry" the guy said and walked back to his group of friends. Haechan hit Mark's arm "why were you so mean to him? The poor boy look like he was about to pee his pants".

"He was just pissing me off, just forget about him" Mark said in a cold tone.

"Thank you student for actually doing your assignments but this is drama class and you think I'll let you write a story without performing it" The whole class started booing and complaining "This is 50% of your marks, I can't just let you write a story for that amount".

"Well why did you put it for 50%" Haechan shouted and the teacher roll her eyes "quiet down students, here is what you have to do" she waited for the students to stop talking "change the characters names to yours, tell the class a small summary of your story and then act the ending scene".

"Wait so if we're doing a romantic story me and my partner have to act lovey-dovey to each" a guy asks "Yes."

"WHAT!" The students yell at the same time except for Mark and Haechan. The teacher notice Mark and Haechan wasn't complaining like the other students was "let's have Mark and Haechan do theirs first, they don't seem to have a problem with this idea".

"Oh yeah sure Miss" Haechan and Mark got up and went in front the class. They have to use their own names means that the whole class won't know it was a BL there were writing this whole time.

"It's a story where...." Haechan looked at Mark and Mark continued "where Mark the tough guy falls in love with the new student... Haechan"

"So far so good boys" Miss said and motion for them to continue

"All the girls love Mark but he's secretly gay and no one knows" Miss was thinking that they changed it because they were talking about each other not knowing it's was the actual story line "Fen- Haechan... came to a new school because his family moves a lot. He just arrived and went in the office and talk to the principal".

Mark continued "Mark was in charge of showing the new students around so he went into the principal's office to meet the new student but didn't know he would fall deep in love with the new boy".

"He showed me, Haechan, around and that's when the girls he hing out with got jealous seeing that I was taking up Mark's time. At the end of school the girls bullied me, Mark found me on the floor crying".

"I saw him crying and I got worried, I'm suppose to protect him because it's my responsibility too. I ask him who hurt him and after a little while he told me a group of girls and I immediately knew who it was. I confronted the girls and made them admit to bullying Haechan blah blah blah I started going around Haechan more often because my feelings for him started getting stronger, I felt like I needed to protect this small cute boy".

"I found Mark weird because he's always around me but one day he took me on a 'date' and showed me a different side of him, after that day I...couldn't get my...mind off of him..." Haechan then realize something "he was always on my mind, I wonder if he's ok when he's not around me or I wonder if he's coming to school today..I think like that for Mark but...I think I'm starting to like him"

Wait.... do I like..Mark?