I really like you

"I was confident in myself because I'm rich and popular but with Haechan my insecurities show a lot, I'm always worried if I'm good enough for him or would I be able to keep him happy....-

Yeah of course, what's wrong with this story Mark thought.

-seeing people around Haechan who's making him smile and laugh made me think...if I would be able....to do that to" Mark found this part interesting, he and Haechan wrote it together but now it felt like..it was him.

"I got death threats by Mark's family" Haechan said and Mark continued "apparently a girl got jealous and spread a rumor that Haechan was seducing me but then someone told Haechan that I started the rumor. I needed to clear things up with him and make sure he's ok so i went to his house but his mother said Haechan looked upset and when he's upset he leaves to walk around the park, I nodded and left".

"Is this the last scene?" The teacher ask and Haechan nodded "well now this is where you act it out do movements and say it the way you think your characters would".

"Am...ok..uh" Haechan said and then faced Mark "I heard my name being called and then suddenly I was pulled back" Mark then dramatically said what his character said in the story "Haechan I'm sorry, I promise you I didn't started those rumors".

Haechan then repeat this lines "yeah so... just forget about it, the whole school and society thinks I did" Haechan said in a frustrated tone, everyone was amazed by their acting even their teacher "the whole school thinks I seduce you and ever since then people been bullying me calling me slut or bitch" the teacher didn't mind that he just cursed because she was totally into the story.

"I'm sorry that happened, I'll clear it up I promise, I'll talk to the teachers and let him know the whole truth" Mark then followed his script and reach to hold Haechan's hand but Haechan pulled away, just like the story "oh wow" the teacher said.

"Mark just forget it"

"No! Do you really think I did that?" Mark said pointing at himself "yes... maybe".

"Haechan why would I-" Mark stop acting when he remembered that the story had a sad ending where Haro and Feng did not end up together "Haechan" Mark held Haechan's hand, which caught him off guard because it wasn't apart of the story "I'm sorry, I'll make everything better".

"No....you won't..." Haechan said to Mark giving him weird looks.

"Haechan I won't stop until your name is cleared, I don't want people to think bad of you..."

"Mark what are you doing?" Haechan really said that to Mark but the class though it was him acting but the older went along with it "I'm trying to help you because I..I really like you" everyone UwU "Haechan please you don't understand, I fell in love with you the same moment I saw you. You're always on my mind I can't help but not think about you" Mark actually meant that.

"I.. I've been thinking about you a lot too but... I'm confused" Haechan said it out loud, Mark been on his mind constantly but he's not sure why.

"Don't be confused, let me clear your mind" Mark breath in and pulled Haechan closer "I know I love you and I know my parents won't be happy about it but we'll get through it together" Haechan stared into Mark's eyes, wondering how he felt, then suddenly tears escape his eyes.

The whole class was on the edge of their seats people were so amuse thinking Haechan made himself cry just to make the performance more dramatic.

Haechan placed his hands on Mark's cheeks "I like you too...I really do" Mark smiled and pulled Haechan into a hug. The class and the teacher stood up and started clapping and cheering "wow that was amazing!"

"Great job guys"

"I want a love story like that"

Mark slightly pulled away and saw Haechan hiding his red face with tears staining his cheeks.

"Wow that was amazing, great job you two" Miss said "full 50% for both of them" Mark and Haechan bowed at their teacher and then took their seats "who think they could do better?"

"We definitely can't but would like to try"

"Great, come on up"

࿇ ═━━━━✥ⓛⓞⓥⓔ✥━━━━═ ࿇

Class finished Mark and Haechan walked out the classroom. The older held Haechan's hand and pulled him "where are we going?"

"Just follow me" they both ran together hand in hand, up the stairs and to the rooftop "why did you bring me here?"

"Because it's my favorite spot and you are my favorite person" Haechan face got red "d-did you really mean what you s-said back there?"

"Of course I did, I love you"

"Wow h-how could you said that so boldly- well I mean you could but not everyone would be like- wait that's not what I meant... I..uh" Haechan was rambling on, he didn't know what he was trying to say.

Mark went up to him and held his waist bring them closer together "I love you, I'll say it because I really mean it" Mark then smash their lips together it was a pathetic choice to think he'll hold himself back, he wasn't letting Haechan go not now not ever, he deepen the kiss feeling Haechan submit to him.

Haechan felt a lot of different emotions with Mark than with anyone else, it isn't a big surprise to know this isn't his first kiss but this one was definitely way more special then the others.

Pulling away Haechan felt needy to be back in Mark's arms. Suddenly a wave of other emotions hit him, he felt needy, sad, happy, he felt like he would be lonely if Mark wasn't around him, he has a strong urge to be by his side.

"Baby what's wrong?" Mark said as Haechan immediately started hugging him "I...I don't know but I.. don't want to be alone, I want you with me" Haechan hug Mark tighter making him smirk and hug back, feeling like everything was going his way but not knowing that trouble was right around the corner.

"I know what you did Mark Lee, I saw you with my own eyes"