Introduction

"It's time to wake up" a maid said "in a minute!" Mark started rolling around making the maid sigh "get your ass up or I'll tell your mother about these pictures on your wall".

"I'm up!" Mark shouted as his body shot up from the bed "really sir, if your parents see you have pictures of a boy on your walls they'll freak out" she continued "plus they aren't normal pictures".

"My parents never came in my room, they always send a butler or maid to wake me up or to get me from my room so they'll never see it also....my pictures are totally normal".

"Really?" She took one and threw it at him "him eating lunch... how about this one, him going to the bathroom... where's the nak-"

"Hey! Hey! Those are classified... Also...don't touch it" Mark picked up the picture and started dusting it off.

The maid, Mrs. Connor have been working there since Mark started high school and one day she walked into Mark's room and saw a picture of a boy on his desk. She wasn't weirded out, she was just confused so she ask Mark about it and ever since then they got close talking about how Mark would win this boy's heart.

But after that one picture Mark collection of the pictures got big, WAY too big so he started sticking some on the walls.

"Hurry and get dressed"

"Ok ok"

*Time skip*

Mark got to school and waited by his locker for his friends "Mork! What's up" Jaehyun said as he approach him with Lucas by his side "nothing, just waiting for you guys" they started walking but as they enter the hallway a swarm of girls crowed them.

"Mark you look so cute today"

"Ahh thanks....." He answered

"I brought some food for you, let's eat together during lunch"

"Maybe another time"

"Jay baby I love your shirt"

"Well thanks baby" Jaehyun turn to his friends and made a vomiting face. They hate girls that bother them so much, its annoying but they try to be their best so they don't make their parents business look bad.

Jeong Jaehyun

Handsome, respectful, frat boy

Friends with Mark since Primary School, made friends with Lucas as they entered high school.

Parents own their own company so filthy rich, will inherit it soon.

He thinks he's bi because he started liking a boy in his class but won't say anything to him because he's shy.

Lucas Wong Yukhei