Chapter 7

Michael

I love talking with Willow, for one, she's not one of the guys and two, Willow is someone that I can understand. We've been talking for almost a month now and I wanna ask her to go on a date with me. Of course that's gonna be hard since we're on opposite sides of the world from each other. If she says yes, I'm gonna fly out to Michigan and take her out finally.

The boys still don't know about Willow. I wanna tell them but I'm going to wait till I actually get an answer. If I wait till we have a few dates, the paparazzi will catch us. Their always following us and catching our every move. I don't know how they do it. Calum believes their aliens and have been tracking us down for years. Still don't understand why I'm friends with him.

I texted Willow, asking her if we could talk. She didn't respond immediately which made me more nervous. I like this girl and I hope she likes me the same way. I haven't liked anyone since Crystal, which was a long time ago.

My phone vibrated while I was writing some lyrics for a new song. I stashed the notebook back in my desk and opened my phone.

"Yeah we can talk."

I facetimed her and smiled when I saw those beautiful stone blue eyes. My smile dropped when I saw the area around her eyes was puffy and red.

"Willow, what wrong?" She began sniffling and wiped her eyes. "Nothing. What you want to talk about?"

I tried asking her again what was the matter but she pushed the topic aside. "You like me right?" I saw her mood slightly change from being sad to almost happy.

"Of course I do. Your kind, caring, funny but the only thing is your an ugly fucker." I gasped and put my hand to my heart. She giggled which made my heart skip a beat.

"Seriously tho, I do like you Michael." I smiled which made her smile even bigger.

"Ok," I took a deep breath and looked into her eyes through the screen, "Willow, I wanna take you out on date." She looked a bit surprised then she frowned making my heart sink to my stomach.

"Oh Michael. I don't if I can. I'd have to look at that ugly face the whole time." She smirked making me laugh. "So that's a yes?" Willow nodded her head.

"But Michael how you going to take me on a date. What we gonna FaceTime at different restaurants, that'll be really weird."

"I'm gonna fly out there." And that's when she got confused. Her nose scrunched up and her eyebrows twitched. Willow was thinking about something because I could almost see the gears turning in her head.

"Your gonna fly across the world and pay so much money for me?" She seemed touched by my actions. "Well of course. I wanna take you on a date the Michael Clifford way." We both laughed and alsmot cried because of laughing so much.

I ended the call a little later, wanting to get a early start on packing. Willow was telling me that I should pack a swimsuit just in case we go to the beach. And that's when I decided where we could go for the date. Willow and I will spend the day at the beach. Later we can go to a nice restaurant and have some wine or champagne.

___

Willow texted me right before my flight took off. I let her know that I'd be seeing her soon. She sent me a picture of her waiting in the airport, smiling, for me. I sent one back of me leaning against the window smiling.

The flight attendant began talking and said by to Willow, then turned off my phone. He began explaining all the precautions and what to do in emergencies. I listened to what he was saying and then fall asleep after he finished.