The questioning part 1.

Ella's point of view.

I've told Hunter to get some cold water so we can wake them up "I'm back ready for the fun part?!" He asks biting his lip in exited, i nod "yes! I am ready for it but... you'll do it and i speak is that understood?" I ask with a little okay maybe to harsh tone. He sends a nod in my direction and throw some water in their faces, "argh!?" They all gasp looking around confused, watching their reaction is so fucking hilarious a laugh i threatening to slip out.
I walk towards them with slow lazy steps making sure that it looks like I'm bored, i look back at Hunter, he turn around choosing a knife for me and throw it my way. I catch it easily and start playing with it smiling brightly at them. My eyes lands on them one after the other "who wanna go first?" I ask they look terrified at each other not knowing what they can do.

Two of them move their bodies from side to side trying their best on wriggle themselves free from the ropes, a laugh slips out "you guys! Just stop trying its useless you wont be able to get free from them so give up already" i say while i try to make eye contact with Zeth that are avoiding me by looking down at the floor "i ask one more time...! Who wanna go first?" I ask irritated. One of the men looks up at me with disgust in his eyes spitting in front of my feet "you'll get nothing out of me!" He growls, Hunter walks over kneeling in front of him grabbing a knife from his pocket letting the cold steel slowly run along his cheek as it cut through the skin and a drop of blood runs down till his jaw and further down "we will see about that! I think you be the first one..." i say.

Hunter's point of view.

Ella looks down at me finally giving me the permission to start the fun part of this mission "you can do anything to me... go AHEAD! But its useless i wont tell you anything!" He growls angrily trying to hide his fears, i get up dragging his chair out in the middle of the warehouse so the others can watch. I grab the plier in my back pocket letting it slide in place around his nail oh... this is gonna be so much fun, i pull back hard feeling the nail release from the skin of his finger "hmpfh!" He try to hold his pain down and the scream in but i can assure you that he will break at some point. "Which mafia group do you really work for!?" Ella ask he doesn't answer her well he will at some point, i look back at her noticing that her patience are running out.

The nails gets pulled out one by one blood drips down upon the floor yet the man still doesn't say a word, i get up from the floor making my way over to the little table we made with the 'tools' i lay the plier down take a cloth dry my hands that are covered in blood with it. I pick up a special scissor that can cut through skin and bones, i smirk turning around showing it on purpose swinging it around but i walk over to the other man that looks terrified like he have seen a ghost "W-we... are from the third eye!" He whimper and shrink himself in fear as much as possible.

Ella's expression change from irritation to wonder she mumble something to herself not loud enough to that i can hear it wish i could though "why do you the third eye need information about me!?" She ask coldly, wait a moment info about her why does they need...? Well they both keep being quiet. I grab the mans hand setting the scissor in place closing it slowly to make the pain really bad for him, the sound the bones breaking makes me shiver giving me goosebumps all over my body i dont know why but I've always loved that sound.

The man whimper of pain that turns to a scream "we just got told to get information about you that's all we know!" He yell with a cracking voice, Ella makes a sign to that i shall step back so i do and start waiting for her next order "i think we need to use other means!" She say trying to hold her patience "we have told you EVERYTHING!" He growl trying to sound not scared but he is not good at hiding it.

Hi my little ones
I'm sry for being Away for so long but
I had my vacation I hope you liked the chapter
Don't be shy to leave a comment or a like.

.Emilie.