Where Problems Begin

The both of them were only wearing boxers when Kageyama woke up hearing the alarm on the phone. He wiped his eyes clear of eye booger or so it was called by everyday people, and blinked a few times before realizing it was morning. When he sat up, he felt this sharp pain going all over his back. He was surprised and he rushed to the full-body mirror, his back facing its reflection. Words would often try to go out of the king's lips...but nothing could be said about the wounds  he had, scratches that were very deep, it seemed so impossible for a human to  make.

Hinata followed thereafter, yawning before he fell down as he tried to stand up, his lower half still aching from yesterday's event. He leaned on the walls as he slowly moved towards the kitchen to grab some brunch, good thing there were no classes for the day. "Kageyamaaa!!!", he called out, wanting to seek help and wanting to get angry. "Stupid Kageyama!!! It's been long!!! You could have done it more gently!!!" Hinata pouted as he flailed his arms. Then Kageyama appeared out of nowhere with a much worse murderous aura than usual, making the orange guy squeal in horror and run back to the bed like a thick member never entered his butt. Before he knew it, he was screaming in pain as His Majesty twisted his fists on the sides of his head. "AAAAGGGGHHH!!! STOP IT, STOP IT!!! WHAT DID I DOOOO???!!!!"

"YOU WOUNDED ME, DUMBASS!!!!!" He angrily exhaled and kept on twisting his knuckles.

"I don't know anything about wounds, leh me goooooooohhhh!" Hinata begged. But Kageyama was stubborn and didn't believe him until he lost energy for about five minutes or more of sheer fist twisting.

"This." The tall guy revealed the scratches he accused Hinata guilty of.

At the exact same moment, it was as if he lost all the colours on his face, then he bitterly smiled, "I'm sorry...I must have been really dizzy I didn't know what my hands were doing..." He put his palm to his face. "...Sorry..."

For a brief moment, silence took over the two until the phone's alarm went off again. Kageyama got out of bed and jogged to the bathroom, he had a part-time job and as much as possible, he would work as much as free time would be given to him.

Hinata brushed his feet across the sheets, put them down, and dragged them until they got in the slippers. He walked sluggishly to their closet, grabbed a shirt, and wore it the other way around. He continued working on his studies until the silly Alpha said goodbyes and iloveyou's. The door was about to be opened when Kageyama came running back, little does he know his Omega was watching his reactions for the second time.

On the other side of the door was Tsukishima, breathing heavily, and bathing in his own sweat. And his Majesty? A pained look; it's as if he was like a dog trying its best not to eat the sausage served on a silver platter. This was the second time he had seen Kageyama react in such a way; such an obvious way that you'd think, Ah...they look like they have a relationship. And Hinata can't help but be overwhelmingly jealous.

---Later that night, Tsukishima's smell stopped lingering, Hinata was sure. Kageyama came home surprised. The lights, all of them, were turned off. His beloved Omega was sitting alone in the living room, he had cocooned himself in a blanket. When Tobio unraveled the sheets, he had found Shouyou losing his breath, his eyes blank.

"Hinata!!! Hinata, what's wrong?! The meds?!" The king bombarded him with questions as his eyes pierced through the other's dull hue. Suddenly, the orange-haired teenger took a glance at him, recognizing him immediately. Before Kageyama knew it, his lips were claimed by Hinata, "Again, you're in hea---???!!!"

Shouyou growled, grabbing onto Kageyama's polo harshly, his tongue pleaded for his lover's permission to enter. "Kage...Kageya-ah....let's...d-do it..." He tried to say as painful moans escaped his mouth. "I endured it...ever since you went to work...ah---until now..."

"..." The black-haired guy went into deep silence. He watched as this Omega was begging to be fucked senselessly but still, he opened his mouth and they slammed into each other. Their tongues swirled and crashed into each other, their saliva messhed up within each other's mouths, leaving behind traces of what they taste like. "Agh, fuck it all." Kageyama curses and his hands grabbed onto Hinata's soft locks of hair, kissing him like there's no tomorrow. "Don't show this face to anyone but me, don't get near to anyone but me...."