-Chapter Twelve-

.::Authors Note::.

I just need to say something REEEEEEEAAAAAALLY quickly, that photo of Jack.

Blargh. <3

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

.::Jacks POV::.

Me and Mark were sat down on a sofa in the lobby of the building, I waited there patiently, just hoping to see (y/n) face burst through the entrance doors along with Felix. I tapped my foot on the ground worryingly, I couldn't take the suspense, I just wanted to know for sure if she was alright... Mark looked down at his phone next to him and read the time. "We have literally 3 minutes before the panel starts without us..." Mark said. "Just give them a few minutes Mark!! They'll BE here." I replied rather harshly. "Jack, we don't HAVE a few minutes, we're gonna have to start without them..." He added, grabbing a hold of my arm.

"If anything, Felix knows where the Panel is gonna be at, he'll bring (y/n) with him I'm sure!"

I let out a loud sigh before standing up and getting my phone out of my back pocket. I dialled Felix's number and waited impatiently for him to answer. "Hello?" Felix answered, loud screams and yelling on the other end with him. "Felix? Where are you? The panel is starting, we're gonna have to go!" I practically shouted down the phone.

"That's fine, I just met a group of fans along the way, me and (y/n) will be there in no more than 10 minutes!" He shouted back.
I rolled my eyes at his response and was just ready to end the call before I heard Felix yell once more.

"WHO JUST TOUCHED MY BUTT?!!"

I laughed slightly before ending the call and signalling Mark over to the direction of where the panel was taking place. "He said they'll be here soon." I said to Mark. We both walked down a long corridor before taking a sharp turn to the right, opening a rather large door. We walked through the door and onto the stage. I let out a sigh before appearing from the stage curtains onto the actual stage.

"Holy....shit." I mumbled, gazing down at the HUGE amount of fans just sitting there staring. Suddenly they all started to scream with happiness, yelling out my name with it. It was... Pretty overwhelming. Mark tumbled in after me tripping over the curtains almost pushing me off stage. "Hehe... Sorry, Jack." He said.

.::Felix's POV::.

After me and (Y/n) got away from the crowd of fans, we eventually got inside the convention building and made our way to the panel. We went through the large doors and were stood silently behind the curtains, out of sight. "Right, this may be... A bit much for you, so if you need to, just come back through these doors and stay here for a while." I said, smiling awkwardly afterwards. (Y/n) flashed a smile full of pure confidence at me before replying.

"I'm sure I'll be fine, Felix"

"That's it, she's dead." I thought to myself, trying to maintain that same smile.

We made our way through the stage curtains, interrupting Mark and Jacks conversation as we did so.

"I can't help it if I have to scratch down there! Sometimes it just gets itchy okay?!" Mark yelled into the Microphone to Jack and the fans. There was a sudden moment of silence as me and (y/n) stood there behind the table. "What the fuck.. Are you guys talking about..?!!" I asked them worryingly, a disturbed smile locked on my face.