-Chapter Fourteen-

"I still don't see what's the big deal with this game, it's not even scary." You complained, clicking the game icon and crossing your arms in the chair. You slouched down lazily, staring at the screen. "Have you ever played the 3rd one though..?" Jack asked, staring down at you. "No, because its probably just as stupid as the rest." You replied, placing your hand on Jacks face and pushing it gently away. Jack rolled his eyes before turning on all of his recording equipment, and facing the camera towards you. "Jesus, does it have to be facing right towards me?" You asked jokingly. "Well, I'm sure my viewers would love to just see my ceiling for 20 minutes." He answered back to you, laughing afterwards.

"But my face looks like a potato.." You said, pulling a sad face to him. Jack smiled, and patted your head gently. "Well, its a good thing I'm Irish then." he replied. "HAHAHA THATS SO FUCKING FUNNY." You yelled at him sarcastically, punching him playfully in the stomach. "Oww! Aggressive potato..." He mumbled, leaning over and turning on his camera.

"Top of the 'morning to yah laddies! My name is Jacksepticeye and welcome to Five Nights at Freddy's 3!!" Jack yelled out, practically knocking you out of existance with his deafening voice. "ARGHH!" You yelled out, cringing away slightly. "what?" Jack turned to you, confused. "Oh, no, I just forgot how loud you were." Jack rolled his eyes and looked back into the camera. "Anyway. I know, I know, I still haven't got around to finishing this game. But I've got something MUCH better! My girlfriend is going to be playing it today for you guys, because she's never played any of them. So.. This is gonna be entertaining for you, and me." Jack said with a cheeky smile, raising a brow at you.

"It couldnt be as entertaining as the time I scared the shit out of you and Mark whilst playing 'slendytubbies'." You said, giggling afterwards. "Hey, I planned that. I knew it was coming." he replied. "Then what the fuck happened to Mark..?" You asked.

"Yeah, Mark just like.. died that day, probably." jack answered

"Probably?" You asked, giving jack a 'wtf' look.

Suddenly the game menu started and you jumped in your seat. It was only just a game though.. Right? No need to be afraid.

"F-fuck..." You mumbled, swiftly placing your hand onto your chest. "Ooooh, someone looks a little scared...!" Jack said, poking your shoulder annoyingly. "I'll show you scary if you don't fuck off, mate." You whispered back, clicking 'new game'. Jack gave you a cheeky glare. "I'm sorry, what was that?" He asked.

You turned to him and gave him a cutesy look; your eyes glimmering with innocence." "I said I love you dear." You answered back with a wink.

"Anyway... Some of you who went to PAX will know this lovely lady, her name is (y/n)." You panned your face next to Jacks in the camera, pulling a disturbing face. "I'm a lovely lady." You mocked. Jack looked down at you, raising a brow. "Sorry, lovely man" he corrected himself.

"Your just jealous my dick is bigger." You replied, pecking a kiss onto his cheek.

"True dat." He responded.

~into gameplay~

"Y'know, this game could be a lot more challenging for being the 3rd one." You complained, looking over at Jack, who had a smug look on his face. "Yep, uh-huh." He replied, the smirk getting even bigger. "What? What's that look for?" You asked, tilting your head slightly in confusion.

"Oh, nothing." Jack chirped back to you.

A few moments later as you were panning the camera, a distorted picture of what looked to be 'balloon boy' popped up, covering the whole view of the screen. "wha-.." You stuttered out, closing out of the camera tab.