-Chapter Thirteen-

.::Mark POV::.

I slouched down in my seat waiting impatiently for the train to eventually arrive, but it seemed almost never ending. I swear the only thing that was keeping me sane at this point was Jack and (y/n)'s smiles. Knowing that they were happy together made me feel better about myself.
I just wish I had that smile back too.

Why did you leave me...? Why did you have to go?!

My mind was being packed full of memories of her, I was starting to hear her voice.
It wasn't my fault she died, it wasn't anyone's, but I swore I would never forget her.

I glanced over to (y/n) who was sat leaning on Jack, she had her hand placed gently on his chest, it was absolute torture to see how sweet she was to him.. Even after all she had been through with Michael.

"I miss her warm hands in mine." I thought.

As least Jack and (y/n) could be happy together, that's all the happiness I needed.

Suddenly (y/n)'s head shot up and she looked out the window. Our train was stopping at our final spot, time to get off I guess. We all grabbed our belongings before getting off the train, stepping into the sunlight.

"Well, it's a nice day at least."

"So what did you think of your first panel?" Jack asked to (y/n), who was putting on her jacket. "It was great! I'm just glad no one told me to 'fuck off'" she replied with a laugh. "Oh, just wait 'till the fangirls react on Twitter." I replied to the both of them.

"Shhhh.... We're not supposed to tell her that..!" Jack replied back to me.

"Oops."

"I don't care, they can come fight me irl." (Y/n) added, a smug look on her face.
"You wouldn't hurt a fly" Jack responded, looking down at his phone.
"UMMMMM.... EXCUSE ME????!" She said, punching Jack in the shoulder playfully.

"You two are so embarrassing in public" I stated to them.

"Says the guy who vines himself in busy town centres." Jack replied sarcastically, laughing afterwards.

"Come at me potato." I replied with a glare.

.::Your POV::.

You had all approached Jacks apartment building finally, you couldn't wait to finally sit down and rest, without the noises of fans or trains. You placed your hand on the door handle and pushed it open, walking inside. You began to walk faster and faster over towards the elevator, pressing the button to call it downstairs. Jack and Mark were still outside, but soon to be inside. As the elevator doors opened you quickly stepped inside.

Jack flashed a cheeky smile at you, picking up the pace and walking towards the elevator doors. "Don't you fucking dare..." He said, raising a brow.

"Oops." You said in a cutesy voice, pressing the close button. "No, no, no!!!" Jack yelled out, reaching a hand out for the doors. But Jack was too late, the doors practically shut in his face. You then pressed the up button to go upstairs.

You leaned against the doors trying not to laugh. Afterwards turning to face the mirror on the back wall. Nothing out of the ordinary, just your 'potato' of a reflection staring back at you... Or well, that's what you would describe yourself to look like.

Somehow Jack thought otherwise.

You began to fix your hair slightly, putting a hair grip on the appropriate place, as well as tucking a few strands behind your ears.

As you continued to stare in the mirror, you noticed something a little out of place.

You DID get on the elevator alone... Right?