Daugther and Father bonding

Third pov
Y/n had her guns ready and her father had his guns. Y/n said "Ready daddy". Kirato said "of course my daughter". Y/n ran to hide and everyone was watching far away. Kirato hide too. Then Elene y/n's mother said "Ready Set Go". Y/n sat behind a tree and kirato hide behind a tree. Y/n look up and saw her father spot. Y/n shot it and her dad blocked it and shot y/n. Y/n duck down. Y/n clothes changed to a sexy and bad outfit.

Y/n and her father look and saw there clothes change

Y/n and her father look and saw there clothes change. Y/n loved her outfit. Y/n saw the gang and said "Stay back everyone". The gang all went back. Y/n hide. Kirato said "ready daughter ". Y/n smirk and said" of course dad". Y/n hide. Y/n shot her father place and her dad. Blocked it. Kirato grab his knifes and threw them to y/n. Y/n saw them and y/n did a cartwheel and backflip. She doge the knifes and caught one in her hand. Y/n threw it at her father and it caught his jacket and he took it off the girls were all blushing. Y/n said "give me the best you know bad". Kirato said "of course my sweet daughter". Kirato ran to y/n and y/n block his hits and her threw y/n up. Y/n saw a knife come to straight to her. Y/n fell to the floor and land it. But y/n saw her leather jacket rip and threw it on the floor. Y/n saw her outfit. Tea said "Will they fight until they take each other clothes". Elene said "when y/n was a kid she would fight with her father until they where in there underwear". The boys were imagine y/n just in her underwear. The girls were imagine kirato in his underwear. They were all blushing. Y/n was wavering her head and said "Mom Stop"(blushing of embarrassment). Elene said "there is a chance y/n can just have her clothes rip and her father too and that's it but it will have to wait until it get to that point". Y/n remember her father's old tricks. Y/n ran to her ran in speed and kick her father in the chest and in the faces. Y/n grab her dad's arm and lift him of the ground and threw him on his back. Y/n dust herself. Kirato got up and said "you gotten stronger my little girl". Y/n smirk and grab her father grab his body and threw him. Y/n looks and see her shirt rip and kirato saw his shirt rip. Elene and kirato saw y/n's tattoo. Y/n look and saw her mother laughing and said" of course knew she would get a tattoo". The gang was having nosebleeds and the girls saw kirato 8 pack. The girls were shock and looking at him and blushing. Elene saw the girls and had a evil smile. Y/n look and saw the boy. Y/n end up taking her shorts off and had boxers and look at the boys and laugh. Y/n dad said okay y/n like back then he took off his Pants and said "Ready y/n". Y/n smirk and said "Ready". They both ran to each other. Kirato lift and had a knife and y/n had a knife and she blocked her dad's attacks. Y/n dad threw but y/n jump and kick her dad on his head and her dad grab her both her legs. Y/n smirk and tight her dad head and threw him back. Kirato was knocked out. Y/n was happy and said "I win". Y/n turn and saw the gang and smiled.

 Y/n turn and saw the gang and smiled

The gang was shocked and happy. The first one that ran to y/n was joey. Y/n then ran to yugi and said "kawaii". Y/n then see lilly with a long coat and covers y/n. Y/n saw her parents. Y/n mother Ellen said "Sweetheart sing for me please". Then the butlers and maid brought the instruments out and were play.
Y/n sat on the cherry blossom tree and start to sing.

Ellen and kirato were happy to hear there daughter sing. Y/n then remember the song her mom sang to her. When she was a little girl. Then y/n remember the song that her song sang her a song in spanish and Elene sang with her.

Y/n hugged her mother and kirato ran hugged his girls his wife and daughter. Y/n then hear a voice she wouldn't hear. Y/n turns and saw her ex boyfriend and with her old friend. Y/n didn't listen to them and Elene said" lilly get them away from my daughter". Elene and kirato saw y/n get up and ran to her room. Y/n lock her doors and didn't want to see anyone. Elene yelled y/n! The gang was sad. Elene said kirato what do we do"? Then lilly said "Miss Elene i never got to tell you". When y/n was in her teen year i went undercover to see when y/n was a teenager. She fell in love with that boy you saw and that girl was her friend. But on the day of y/n birthday she went to see him and she found him cheat on her with her friend. Y/n dump him and y/n was never able to celebrate her birthday and i failed to made her be happy that day". Elene and kirato want to talk to y/n but y/n was in her room. Yami climb on her balcony and opened the door and saw y/n on her bed with tear. Yami walk to y/n and said "y/n don't cry for a guy like that". Yami keep seeing y/n crying and said "Yami i lost him and not only that to my friend i thought was my friend". (Crying). Yami didn't want to see y/n crying. That he kissed her and hugged her and y/n knew yami love her for her. Y/n wrapped her arms on yami's neck and push yami on the floor. Y/n had tears and said "Yami tell me is it true that you love me and it's not a joke and your not mess with me". Then yami put his hand on y/n cheek and said "my feeling for you y/n are not fake there real and that day when you wanted to save me and help me when i need it you help me a lot". Y/n look at yami and y/n hugged yami and fell asleep on yami chest. Yami pick her up put her on her bed and tucked her in. Yami fell in love with y/n and real life. Then yami had a present for y/n. He said "y/n here is a necklace like mine". He put it on her bedside. Yami then left y/n to sleep.

Everyone was in the kitchen eating and then Elene and kirato hear lilly come in. Lilly said "miss and master y/n birthday is coming up so do we celebrate it". Elene and kirato said "yes we will make y/n happy". Few hours past and everyone hears the door open. They see y/n in a long dress.

They follow her and see y/n stop

They follow her and see y/n stop. It was in front of the tree. Y/n see a book and it was album. Y/n look at it and threw it on the floor. Y/n stop on a photo and ripped it. Y/n then look at the photos and said "liars and cheaters"!! Y/n got off the cherry tree and went to the ground and sat there.