date operation

Third pov
The gang woke up and the boys went to the house. They see yami and y/n sleeping in the own room. Tea and girls sneak into y/n room

The boys all went yami's room. They all saw yami and the girls saw them both asleep. The girls wake up y/n and the boys wake up yami to tell him the date for y/n. The girls got y/n ready. The boys took yami to the place where the date will be taking places. The girl push y/n to the shower and were making everything perfect for y/n dress and makeup.

I saw my dress and love it and the tea said "y/n you look beautiful in yami's favorite color"

I saw my dress and love it and the tea said "y/n you look beautiful in yami's favorite color". They said your hair and makeup. They said purple with blue.

They made me wear heels and i was scared to fall. The boys where helping yami and the girls where happy for y/n. That the girls told y/n to wear a blindfold and the guys did the same for yami. Then Tea grab y/n hand and yugi grab yami and they drag them to where to the garden there romantic table. Yugi and tea left and said "Take off your blindfold".(y/n and yami take them off and saw each other. Y/n was blushing and yami was blushing and yami grabs y/n hand and brought her to table and took out her chair for her. Y/n sat down and yami grab his chair and sat there. So maids came and brought them food. We ate and then yami got up and grab y/n arm and walk with her and they started to dance.

(Y/n looks at yami and yami looks at y/n eyes. Yami leans and y/n leans too and yami put his hand on y/n behide head and leans to y/n lips and kiss her. Y/n and yami pulled away and yami had a box and opened it and it had a ring and yami grab y/n hand and slide the ring. Yami kissed y/n hand). Yami said "Y/n this is a promise ring and " I promise that I Yami Muto will love you and we kept you safe with my own life"(yami kisses y/n ring and yami gives the other ring to y/n for him. Y/n grab it and look at yami and grab yami hand and put it on). Y/n said "yami I promise that my heart will only be for you and only you. I try everything to protect you too. (Crying lift yami hand to her face). Because yami you helped me when I need it and I am happy I meet you".(kisses yami and yami kissed y/n back and hugged her. The gang was all excited and hugged them). Y/n said "Let's go inside to eat". (Eveyone went and y/n stood there for a bit and the gang looks back. Y/n and everyone went to eat. Y/n went to Yami room and grab some of his clothes and start to think something.

The girls said we're is y/n"? (The boy turn to each others and they said we don't know". Mai said "I go find her".(Mai goes and see y/n in her room and smirk and helps y/n with yami clothes". Maid said "I found her look at her".

The boys look at y/n and all had a nosebleed and Seto grab napkin and wiped his nose and Mokkuba walks to y/n and said "How sweet y/n

The boys look at y/n and all had a nosebleed and Seto grab napkin and wiped his nose and Mokkuba walks to y/n and said "How sweet y/n. Where you trying to surprise Yami with something". (Y/n was blushing red and turn aways and yami walks to y/n and leans on her ear and whispered something. Y/n push yami and was red face and covered her cheeks and ran to her room. Yami smirk and the gang look at yami. Joey was laughing and said "What you tell her yami". Yami smirk and said "Can say". Yugi said "Might have said something like sex". (Everyone looks at yugi and shocked and yugi said well we are talking about yami. Many girls would throw themselves for him". (Y/n sat on her bed and jumps on her balcony. She hears a noise and ran to the noise. The gang see y/n running outside and with her sword. She see someone run and shooting at her but she threw her heels and ran barefoot and jump on the tree and threw her sword and had the person pin on the floor. She walks to the person and see that bastard and he said "Dang y/n have good aim". He try to touch y/n leg but y/n got disgusted by him and y/n pull her sword and grab him and kick his face and he flew a few feet. She said "Tell me what are you here for "?

(He got on his knee and look at y/n. But he look up and when he did he look under y/n dress. Everyone was shocked and he got out and saw y/n with flames. She said "Your death wish". (Y/n grab him and kick him in his part and he was hurt. She said "Tell me what do you want or else's it be your death.

A/N
Please I need more ideas
Because I haven't been active alot on wattpad.

Send me some ideas .