Be Safe and Traitor

The guy look at y/n and said "So it True that you are a maifa boss. "Y/n l/n". (I took my gun and point it to his chest and said "So who send you". (He smirk and said "there is a traitor on your side and he is coming to make your little boyfriend pay. Many people want him dead and want to make you y/n there girl". (He start to laugh. Yami grab my waist and had his gun and shot him in the leg. He leans down and had a knife and stab him when he shot him.) Yami said "We find him and kill them if there is more". (Yami grab his knife and threw it on the guy forehead and the man die. Yami look pissed off and went inside and was starting to find out that was betray him. Tea,Yui,Joey,and Tristan went inside with yami. I see Seto,bakura,and,Marik go inside and went there own ways. I hear my phone ringing. I hear "Hello Miss Y/n. The last of The L/n name. I wanted to tell you that leave Yami Yugi and I leave though friends of yours alone". (I got pissed off ). I said "So if I leave them. You won't hurt them". He said "Yes". I will and you have to be my side and they go free. No one gets hurt". (I hang up the phone and threw it to the tree. I started to cry and see my phone screen with yami and the others together. I took my shoes and climb the tree. Then it started to rain and I sat there and touch the dress. I then felt sad and heartbroken that he threatening with my family and with Yami's friends life). I hear "Y/n". (I cried and see Yugi run to find me and I smiled. Yugi ran to me and climb up on the tree. He sat with me. He said "Y/n come on inside. Your you get sick". I said "Yugi what would you do if someone threatening the life of your family and friends". He said "Well I would do anything to protect my family and friends lives". (I felt tears of joy and hug yugi) I said "Thank you Yugi. I need someone to talk to". (Yugi took off his coat and wrapped it on me and we walk inside. Tea helps me to the bathroom. I took a warm bath. I got out and went to my room and changed into short and tangtop. I see my phone and see that phone number.

Yugi pov
I brought y/n inside and sat in the living room. I thought about that Question that Y/n told me".

Flashback
Y/n said "Yugi what would you do if someone threatening the life of your family and friends". I said "Well I would do anything to protect my family and friends lives". (Y/n start to cry and hug me ). Y/n said "Thank you Yugi. She need someone to talk to".

End of flashback

I sat there and hear my name and see Tea look worried. I said "I am fine just worried about Y/n". (The gang look at me) Tea said "She did look sad and didn't want to talk with us. She had red eyes form crying".
The gang walk to y/n room and hear y/n crying. They hear "Why does everyone want to hurt the people. I cared about and have been my family and friends".(crying and touch her tattoo in her arm. She look at it. She grab an outfit and call on her phone. She opens the door to her windows and said "I am doing this to protect you all. Your my only family and friends. I can't lose you all too". (She locks the door from outside and jumps out the window and walks to the cars. Yugi ran to find Yami talking to Seto about the planning.

They ran out of the house and see y/n car burning tires and left the house. To find out the person who threatening her family.

A/n sorry it's a small part. My birthday was on Monday and I been so busy babysitting so yeah sorry.