Trades

Y/n pov
I drove to the hideout they told me. I see a man with a cape and he sat on a chair and said "So you came for your friends live". (He walks to me and grab the tips of my hair and kissed it. Then I see his henchmen all over the hideout). He said "So you care alot of your friend then your step family Miss L/n". I got mad and stay clam. Then he grabs my hand and kissed it. He said "I want to ask what I give you for your friends life". (I sat on the table with him. He call his guards and I see Mokkuba all tied. I ran to help him but I was held back). He said "I let you walk with your friend alive. But I want your hand in marriage. Since your family agreed to it". (I see my stepfamily come into with elegant clothes and they ran to me. To hug me. But I push them away from me. I started to cry and look at them with anger). (They look at me scared and I got pissed off and hear cops cars. They all ran to kill the cops. But I see the his give commands to kill the cops. I ran to mokuba and cut the ropes. I see on of the body get shot and blood. He had a gun. I grab the gun and see on of the guards and shot them on the leg and arm to drop the gun. I ran to grab the gun and went to mokuba. I said Mokuba do you know how to use a gun". He said "Yeah". I said "well use it because are life depend on it".

Third pov
Seto was in his room and try to call Mokuba and saw the man with Mokuba all tied on a chair and with a mouth taped. He ran out of his room and told the others to go to the location. They went there and saw a Y/n car. They hear gun shot and the cops and yami was inside the car. Then they hear retreat. The cops left and the gang was run away. Then they hear a gun shot and they see Mokuba with Y/n both covered in blood. (Seto ran to see Mokuba. Y/n hear coughs and went back inside and see that a guy lay on the floor. She grabs him and said "Who is your boss you Piece of Shit"!! (He stay quiet and I see my maid and butler tied him and I smirk. They past me a blade and I grab the blade.

(I smirk and walk to my butler and told him to take him the the hideout torture room

(I smirk and walk to my butler and told him to take him the the hideout torture room. They put him itied him up and i walk to him and hit him. To knocke him out. They put him in the car and left. I see my step parents there with a tears and terrified face. I walk to them and grab my step mother). I said "So you think you can still control me when you two ruined my life. I make you pay for it and that's for sure". I call my maid told her to take them too. I walk to the chair and see the table and see the agreement. I grab the agreement and see a logo and turn and see the other but no  bakura and Marik. I kick the chair and table and said "So they are the bastards. That are the traitors". (The gang told me to go to the car and they went with me home)

Please give me more ideas