Please stop

Third pov
Y/n was heal but has been resting for already 3 day since what happened to her. Yugi and the other were waiting for her to wake up but the one that stayed by her side was yami and he hasn't been sleep right for those three days wait for y/n to wake up.

I woke up and felt pain on my stomach and saw it bandage and i felt something on my hand and saw yami hand and sleeping on a chair and his head on my bed and i went and touch his hair but it felt soft and smooth. Then i hear y/n and saw yami wake and he hugged me and said your fine. Then he grab my hands and said stop risking your life for others i know your saving people life but think about yourself. Then yami got up and was mad and hit the door and left me in my room. I sat there thinking but i wanted to protect them is that all. Then i hear a knock and didn't let them in and sat there until i went to the bathroom and sat there thinking and crying until i hear the door open and i hear y/n and i hear tea,yugi,joey and Tristan and they called me until they said she's in the bathroom and i said leave me alone!!! I sat there and though i just want my mom then i hear okay and they left my room. I went to my bed and saw interment and i put on a music and sang. Then open the window doors and sang and look outside.

Then i finished and then i remember something. That i sat on my bed and i said i forgot the thing my mom buried. Then i went to the closet and changed and said i need to sneak out.

 Then i went to the closet and changed and said i need to sneak out

(Ignore the phone). That i see it was getting late and then i put the clothes somewhere and i hear y/n and saw tea and she said please eat y/n where worried and i said yeah i will try then i ate with her and she said beautiful singing and i said thanks and she left with the tray with no food and then she said night y/n. I waited until everyone was a sleep to go and i look at my balcony and i tied my sheets together and threw it done. I made sure it was tied right then i grab a flashlight. Then i climb down the sheets and i left the house and i went to where my old house and saw nothing and i went to the old tools and dig in the places my mom told me and then i see a box and took it and left amd went back the hideout and saw yami outside and he said y/n!!! And saw me. Then he grab my arm and took me in and saw the gang amd then i was push in my room. Then i see the gang and yami yelled OUT NOW!!! The gang left me with yami and then he said where were you! I said i went to get something my mom buried that means everything to me. Yami grab my box and said let's see what's in here? I said please give it to me. Yami said until you start to learn the rules and pay attention then i give it to you. He left with my box and then i hear the door locked and i went to the balcony but it was lock and i said no it's locked too. Then i got mad and threw the things on the floor crying. I went to the bed amd sat there thinking was in the box my mom left. I didn't want to talk with anybody not even tea. I just want to be with my mother but i have nobody that care for my choice so much for going out without Yami permission.

Poor y/n.

Sorry people been lost of track with update this story.