let me protect you

Third pov
Y/n went to sleep and woke up. She left so her stepmother and father would hit her. Y/n had to put a hoodie to cover her face. She walk to school and the gang saw y/n. Yami went to say" hi". They saw y/n walking away but y/n went to the classroom pay attention. Y/n went to eat lunch at the roof. The gang look and saw y/n signing.

Then they hear" mom why couldn't you take me with you and protect me because everyone i love has hurt me and i try to stay strong and i try but i can't" said y/n. Y/n took off her hood and whipped her tears. The gangs saw a black eye on y/n. They see y/n with bruises. Y/n took off a necklace and said "this the only thing you left for me after you left". you said" You would come and see me when i turn 17. I hope you keep your promise". then y/n said" mom please take me away from dad and stepmother they have treated me like a slave and i try to stay strong but i have to live a life of lies. Making it if my life is perfect". Y/n was crying holding herself and then said "why couldn't i shouldn't have been bored. I would have a perfect life but why couldn't everyone. I trust keep there promise or protect. When they said they would but they just hurt me then". y/n said "mother i just want to meet you". Then y/n grab her hoodie and put it on. She left school early . yami said "yugi we have to protect her ".and the other said "yeah". They look and see y/n locket and it had a picture of y/n mother and a baby girl. Then yami called the gang and said" let go get someone". They said "yes sir". yami and yugi left to the hideout.

Leader/Yami Yugi

Healer/Yugi muto

Guns And picking lock /Yami Baruka

Knife/Joey wheeler and Tristan

Technology/Seto Kiba

Spy for yami side /Marki

Yami sat in his chair and said i want you to find out about a girl and then seto said her name and yami said y/n l/n and then yami pulled a picture of her