Prank

Me and Tea changed into are nightgowns.
Tea

Then i changed

Then i changed

We both sat there until Tea hears ths doors closed and then me and tea snuck into the boys room

We both sat there until Tea hears ths doors closed and then me and tea snuck into the boys room. Tea wanted to prank yugi with something and i was going to try to seduce yami and tied him. I went to yami's room and i waited for him to go to sleep but i was caught and yami though it was a dream and i was trying everything until i was about to kiss him until i hear Tea Come Back!!! Then i ran away from yami and yami was handcuff to his bed just one hand. He said Y/n and look at me and i ran out of his room. I see Tea run to hide in her room and i hear Tea, Y/n come out. Then i hear the door open of Tea's room. I said sorry Tea and i push Tea to yami and yugi. I ran outside and i hide until morning.

I had my nightgown and i though more practice and i snuck in and grab my sword and gun. I walk outside and grab my gun and i ran and was shooting and shot every target and then i grab my sword and i ran to the body target and cut them in half. I smirk and said done. Then i hear claps and saw yami smirking. I look at the others and i was grab by my arm and yami said "now for your punishment for what you and Tea did to me and yugi". Then me and tea had to do all the chores in the house.

Once we were done tea went to help yugi with the medical and i went to my room and read a book and listen to music. I sat there until i put the book down and open the door open to my window and put on music.

I went to my room and was swinging on it and then i though of something and said a tattoo i grab a paper and was doing my design. Then i look at it until i walk to joey and said "Joey do you know anyone that has a tattoo machine". He said there is one person but i don't know if he still works on it". He said why". I said well i want a tattoo and i show him. He said you did it and i said "Yes". He said fine let me get Tristan we both go with you. Then i said okay. Then i went to change clothes

Then joey and Tristan said perfect

Then joey and Tristan said perfect. We were about to leave and i hear "Where are you three going"? Then we turn and saw yami and Tristan said "were going to the store to buy y/n new clothes". Then yami said "Fine just be safe". We all walk out the door. After a few hours we were in town then i see a shop called "Bakura Tattoo shop"
We walk in and i saw the same boy that help me that day. Then joey said Bakura someone one want a tattoo". Then he said who and jeoy and Tristan moved and said this girl and bakura said Yami's girl". Then i said "Yami's girl"? Then bakura said "you don't know yami has a thing for you". Then he said where do you want the tattoo and witch"?. I said "my own". He said fine just tell me and i said on my stomach and he said fine lift up your shirt". Then i lift it up and he stated his work and when he was done

Few hours

he said" just be fine". Told me what not to do. That we got in the car but joey said let's get you an outfit y/n and i said fine.

I said "i wear this another day let just eat and go home"

I said "i wear this another day let just eat and go home". The boys said "yeah". We went to eat (f/n). Then we went home and saw yugi and tea watching tv and yami in the living room reading a book. Then i went to my room and tea came to see me.

Room

Tea said so where did you go"? I said. "Tattoo shop then got the mall and eat". She said "so can i see". I said "sure". I took off my shirt.ben

She said "it's beautiful"

She said "it's beautiful". I said yeah it was my own design". Tea said "Let's go eat". I said" yeah let's change first". That we changing in to are nightgowns but i put on a long shirt. That we all sat down and ate. I went outside and too see the pool and dip in my legs. Then i walk to the field and lay down and though many things. Then i look at my tattoo and thought of my mother. Then i look and saw my gun and said i need more fighting experiences. I sat there until i hear "how do you feel y/n"? I look an saw Tristan and i said fine just still strings". He said "it's normal when you get your first tattoo". I sat there and he said so how are you doing". I said "Not good". He said why because that man that came that day is working for a person who wanted to marry my mom but when he didn't he killed her". Tristan said "but i though your dad killed her"? I said "i though so but no the dairy my mom left me said it was not him". Then i sat there and he said " I am sure Yami and us will help you and said thanks Tristan". He left and i saw his phone and smirk and remember an old friend that betray. I said "i will make you pay for what you did". Then y/n called an old friend of hers and then she said hello i need your help". He said of course my lady".