Chapter nineteen

TW: Blood, death, swear words, war and zombies

Father Gabriel, Y/N, the Trio, Laura, Vera, Snape, Lucius, Lupin and Black are all outside of the Sanctuary. Father Gabriel has a walkie talkie in case they need to inform the others of possible threats or other important information.

They suddenly hear lots of gunshots. "That's our cue. They have started to fight the Saviors. Now, come on!" Father Gabriel says as he motions for them all to enter the building. They all sneak in, making sure they aren't spotted.

They then find the spot where all of the workers are. Thankfully, there's no Savior in sight. "We have come to save anyone who wants to leave this place and join Alexandria and the other communities" Father Gabriel states so they all can hear him.

Without hesitation, all of the workers join them. Working here must have been really horrible.

Father Gabriel then turns to Hermione, Ron, Harry and Black. "Will you four be fine with getting all of the workers out of here? Michonne and Aaron should be out there ready to take them to Alexandria" he says. Nodding, they help to get the workers out to Aaron and Michonne.

The others continue through the building until they enter the "wives room". Negan isn't there, though.

"We have come to save you from the Saviors. Laura, Vera and I will take you to Aaron and Michonne who will then take you to Alexandria" Lupin states. The women quickly get up from their seats and follow them.

Father Gabriel then looks at Y/N. "He isn't here. Do you know where Negan would be, then?" he questions.

She thinks for a while. "The only other place I can think of is his room" she says. Nodding, they all head there.

When they reach it, the room is empty. "Great. What do we do now?" Lucius asks, frustrated.

"Could he be outside, fighting as well?" Y/N suggests after a while.

Father Gabriel nods. "Probably. It will make our mission more difficult, of course. Let's stay together as we walk through the shooting. We should be prepared with our knives, there will be lots of walkers out there" he states. Nodding in agreement, they all then leave the building.

When they get outside, they immediately have to duck in order not to get shot. The others are fighting against the Saviors. They would clearly rather die than surrender.

Just as a Savior man is about to shoot Rosita who doesn't see him behind her, Carl quickly shoots him.

As he holds his bleeding chest in pain, a walker crawls to him and starts to bite his legs as it eats him. He screams in pain but gets silenced as he's dead after a moment.

"Thank you" she says to the teenager.

"No problem" Carl replies, quickly shooting another Savior. Rosita continues to shoot as well.

Y/N, Snape, Lucius and Father Gabriel then continue their search for Negan. All they see is shooting and walkers moving towards them.

A walker suddenly grabs Y/N from behind. As it's about to bite her shoulder, Snape quickly kills it with his knife. Y/N is panting from shock. "Thank you" she quietly says as she lets out a breath.

Snape offers his hand to help her get up from the ground. She grabs it immediately as he helps her up on her feet. "Anytime, princess" he says.

As they continue to walk, they are suddenly surrounded by walkers. They keep killing them with their knives, but they just seem to keep coming and coming. There are dead walkers and blood everywhere.