Chapter fourteen

TW: Alcohol and swear words

As they are following the Saviors, Lucius groans. "I cannot believe that I am wearing Muggle clothes! This is outrageous!" he exclaims.

Ron, Harry and Hermione quietly laugh at him. "Serves you right, Malfoy" Harry says under his breath while still laughing.

Snape sighs. "At least you are not wearing colourful clothing when all you usually wear is black" he says as he grimaces at his blue pants and orange shirt. It does look a bit strange on him. Y/N still thinks that he looks good, though.

They all then enter the "wives room" that they were in yesterday. They are met by Negan, his wives and... Daryl! Y/N, Laura and Vera all look at him, quite worried. He looks pretty beaten up. He has lots of cuts and bruises as well as a black eye.

Black leans into Snape. "I cannot believe it, that guy actually has greasier hair than you" he says, referring to Daryl's unwashed hair. Snape rolls his eyes while huffing in annoyance. Will he ever stop with the hair comment?!

Snape then hears Harry and Ron laugh. He turns to look at them, giving them a death glare. Both boys gulp. "I will not hesitate to take twenty points from Gryffindor, Potter and Weasley" he says, very slowly.

They both look bewildered. "But Professor Snape, you can't do that! We aren't at Hogwarts!" Harry exclaims.

Snape raises an eyebrow. "Really? Do you want to test that out? I can take points whenever I see fit" he states.

Negan then spots them and rises from his seat. "Ah, fucking finally. The guests have arrived! Have a seat, have a drink. We even got fucking snacks" he says as he gestures to the bar.

Lupin and Black share a look with each other. "Is that guy serious, Moony? Is this some fucking party?" Black questions.

"I have absolutely no idea, Padfoot. That guy is certainly... something" Lupin slowly says, looking confused.

Negan then puts a drink in Harry's and Ron's hand. Lupin raises an eyebrow at that. "They are NOT having alcohol. They are too young" he states.

Negan chuckles. "Aw, come on! They are Goddamn teens! They can have a little fun. Isn't that fucking right, boys?" Negan asks as he looks at the two teenage boys. They both have no idea what to say to that.

Black then takes the drinks out of their hands. "I agree. Besides, two of their teachers are here. One of them will not hesitate to take points from them" he says as he gestures to Snape.

Negan laughs. "So Emo Boy is a teacher, huh? Shit, that's interesting. I bet he hates all the students" he says while grinning. He seems to not like people in general, so Negan can only imagine his hate for students who do not do their homework on time.

Meanwhile, Hermione, Vera, Laura and Y/N are sitting on the leather couches. They are quite uncomfortable being in this room. Mainly because of the wives and all the Savior men drinking alcohol. The girls are definitely sticking together.

Lucius and Snape suddenly join them, sitting on the couch right in front them. "Hello, we hope you girls do not mind us sitting here. Severus and I refuse to be near those drunk Muggles. One tried to have a conversation with Severus here. Believe me, it would not have ended well if we had not left. For the Savior, of course. Anyway, are you all alright? I can tell that you are uncomfortable" Lucius gently says.

Vera sighs. "Honestly, we are pretty freaked out. It's quite uncomfortable being in the room here with those Saviors. Especially since they are drinking" she admits.

Lucius gives them a reassuring smile. "Do not worry, we will make sure nothing happens to you girls. The same goes for Potter and Weasley, of course. I saw that Negan guy giving them each a drink. Black and Lupin did not look happy" he says as he chuckles.

Snape nods. "Indeed. Black is very protective of his godson, of course" he says.

Much to their dismay, Negan joins them.

He sits next to Snape. "Having fun? I know I fucking am. Do you girls want a drink? We even got fucking red wine" Negan says as he chuckles.

Both Snape and Lucius glare at him. "You do NOT swear in front of ladies, Muggle. Has your mother not taught you any manners?" Lucius asks while raising an eyebrow and looking disgusted at the man in the leather jacket.

Negan laughs. "Shit, I'm sorry. Can't help it, I swear all the fucking time. You have probably noticed, though" he says as he takes a sip of his drink.

He then looks at Y/N, smirking. She blushes and looks at her feet, shy yet uncomfortable.

Lucius and Snape both notice and glare daggers at Negan. If the Muggle doesn't stop this behaviour soon, then they will break his jaw!

Negan then puts down his drink and claps his hands. "Well, as much as I fucking enjoy our conversation, Y/N here and I will have a talk" he says as he grabs Y/N's arm and lifts her up from the couch.

Vera, Laura and Hermione gasp while Lucius and Snape are quick on their feet. "She is not going alone with you, Muggle. If she goes, then so do we" Lucius states as he gestures to Snape and himself.

Negan chuckles. "Fuck, sure. You are invited, then" he says as he starts walking while dragging Y/N with him. Snape and Lucius quickly follow them.

The three girls look at each other, worried. "What do you think he will do?" Vera asks, scared.

Hermione sighs. "I have no idea, all I know is that it cannot be good" she says in a worried tone.