CHAPTER 02

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

That night, after putting Mallory to sleep in her bed, Alexa slowly walks out and walks inside Klaus's and hers bedroom and sits down on the bed.

Glancing at a bottle of bourbon on the drinking table, Alexa gets up and walks to it. And takes a swig of it as she sits back down on the bed. And breaks the bottle of bourbon in her hand using her hybrid strength.

Klaus slowly walks inside their bedroom and looks at Alexa. "Alexa?"

Alexa looks at Klaus. "You have demons. I do too, Klaus."

Klaus slowly walks to her and sits down beside her on the bed. "Whatever demons you have, you and I can eliminate them together."

Alexa smiles softly at him. Klaus and Alexa kisses each other. And gently pulls away from the affectionate kiss.

⚜️⚜️

The next morning.

Alexa's Outfit

In the kitchen, Alexa and Mallory are sitting at the kitchen countertop, eating their bowls of cereal.

"Good morning." says Klaus, walking inside the kitchen.

"Morning, Daddy." Mallory says.

"Morning Klaus." Alexa says.

Klaus kisses Mallory's forehead and Alexa's cheek. And walks away from them.

"So, what's on the Klaus Mikaelson agenda?" Alexa says, playfully.

Mallory playfully giggles as she eats a small spoonful of her cereal.

"I don't know, Love. What's on the Alexa Holland-Mikaelson agenda?" says Klaus.

Mallory playfully giggles.

"Don't know. But Mallory and I are visiting the Bayou." Alexa says.

"Yay." Mallory says, gently setting down her empty cereal bowl and walks away.

"Mallory's excited." Klaus says.

"Yeah." Alexa says. "I know you don't wanna talk about it, with The Strix gone, Tristian, Aurora, and Lucien are your enemy as well."

"I can handle Tristian and Lucien." Klaus says.

"What about Aurora?" Alexa asks him.

Klaus gently cups Alexa's face with his hands. "I can handle her as well."

"I don't trust Aurora." Alexa says.