CHAPTER 07

ITALY

Alexa's Outfit

Alexa's Outfit

After her phone conversation with Klaus, Alexa is sitting on the sofa, in a villa. Gazing at her left hand ring finger, which had her wedding ring.

Sighing softly to herself, Alexa walks out of her villa.

Now, walking slowly inside an art gallery, Alexa gazes at the abstract paintings, and admires each one, becoming amazed by them.

"Hello, Little Faerie." A familiar British voice says.

Alexa becomes a bit astonished as she turns around to see her husband, Klaus, looking at her.

"Klaus?" Alexa says.

"Did you really think I wouldn't find you?" Klaus says.

"What are you doing here? You should be with Mallory at home?" Alexa says.

"I'm not going home without you." Klaus says, and slowly walks up to her. "I'll admit, your goodbye letter took a little toil on me, but you and I, we're meant to be together. We're married. And we can work things out. Please, come home."

Klaus and Alexa exchange soft expressions at each other. Klaus gently takes Alexa's hand and puts it on his chest.

"I love you, Alexa. Always and Forever." Klaus says with a gentle smile.

Alexa smiles, gently, at him. "I love you too, Klaus. Always and Forever."

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

After leaving Italy that afternoon, Klaus and Alexa has return to the French Quarter and is sitting on the sofa in the study.

"Marry me, Alexa?" Klaus asked Alexa, holding her wedding ring.

Alexa looks at Klaus, a bit confused. "We're already married, Klaus."

"I know, silly." Klaus says with a gentle smile. "But I as told you, whatever demons or enemies we may have, you and I will defeat them together. So, what do you say?"

Alexa smiles, gently, at Klaus. "Okay."

Klaus and Alexa exchange soft expressions at each other. He gently slides her wedding ring on her left hand ring finger. And they kiss.