CHAPTER 08

Later that evening....

After Mallory had fallen asleep, Alexa is sitting in the sofa chair, spaced out. Klaus is sitting on the ottoman and snickers at her.

Alexa looks at Klaus. "What?"

"You." Klaus says.

Alexa smiles a little and gets up, and walks to Klaus and gently sits down in his lap, sideways.

"You've handled Aurora pretty well." Klaus says.

"Yeah. What about Lucien?" Alexa asks him.

Klaus sly smirks. "I don't want to discuss Aurora, or Lucien."

Alexa smiles softly at him. And they kiss, affectionately. Now, on their feet, Klaus and Alexa kisses each other as it becomes intimate.

Alexa unbuttons her long sleeve pajama shirt, and pulls it off, revealing her lace triangular bra. And gently pulls off her pajama shorts, revealing her undies.

Alexa gently crawls onto their bed and turns around as she sits on the bed, eyeing her hubby, Klaus, seductively.

Klaus gently unbuttons his long sleeve shirt, revealing his bare chest and tattoos, and slowly crawls atop of Alexa, gently hovering over her slim body

Klaus and Alexa kisses each other, intimately, as they make love.

⚜️⚜️

The next morning.

Alexa's Outfit

In the courtyard, Alexa and Mallory are practicing their Faerie magic powers on a mannequin punching dummy.

"Okay, thanks to Marcel, I got this mannequin punching dummy for me and you to practice our Faerie magic." Alexa says.

"Okay, Mommy." Mallory says, and makes her eyes glow purple. And she creates a purple energy orb. And gently slings it at the dummy. "Yay."