CHAPTER 12

After Freya had performed a locator spell, she had told Klaus. And once more, Lucien Castle, who was formerly sired to Klaus, now, has been upgraded into an Upgraded Vampire with a bite to kill an Original.

In the ballroom, Klaus, Elijah and Kol have gathered some weapons to help them.

"With the compound with Freya's name, no enemy of ours will be able to enter." says Elijah.

"So what? We hide in here while our enemies mass at the front gate?" Kol says.

"My wife and daughter are here. But I don't want them around when my sire-line comes here." Klaus says.

"Speaking of Alexa and Mallory, do they have what they need?" Elijah asks.

"Yes." Klaus says.

"Dad?" Mallory says.

Klaus looks at her and slowly walks to her and crouches down to her. "Mallory, I need you to go with your Mom."

"What about you? Aren't you coming with me and Mommy?" Mallory asks him, glumly.

"Not right now. Your Uncle Elijah, Kol and I have some things to take care of, but right now, I need you and your Mom safe, okay?" Klaus says.

"Okay." Mallory says. And gently hugs him.

Klaus hugs Mallory. Mallory kisses his cheek as they gently pulls away from each other. Klaus slowly gets up to his feet. And Mallory walks away.

⚜️⚜️

In Klaus's and Alexa's bedroom, Alexa is sitting on the bed. Skylar walks inside.

"Hey, Alexa. You ready to go to the Mikaelson safe house?" Skylar says.

"You know, what? Screw the safe house. Our apartment is next door to the Mikaelson Compound." Alexa says.

"Better yet, I'll phone call Camille. Mallory can stay with her." Skylar says.

"Okay." Alexa says. "I'll check on Freya."

Alexa walks inside the study to see Freya looking at her map. "Freya, we need to leave. Klaus's sire-line can be here at any minute."

"They already are." Freya says, worriedly.

Alexa looks at Freya's map which a small drop of blood on the map, and it has extended itself. "Freya?"

Freya gets her things and walks away from Alexa, out of nowhere, a female vampire scratches Freya with a poisonous finger pin.

Alexa vamp-speeds to the female vampire and extracts her heart out of her chest, killing her instantly.

The female vampire falls on the floor, dead. Alexa makes her eyes glow purple and she creates a purple portal.

"Skylar and I have an old apartment next to the Mikaelson Compound." Alexa says.

Freya nods and walks into the portal, disappearing into it.

A few minutes after...

Alexa and Skylar walks inside the courtyard with Klaus, Elijah, Kol and Rebekah. The courtyard is filled with Klaus's sire-line. Vampires.

"Where's Mallory?" Klaus asks Alexa. "And I thought I told you to leave to the Mikaelson safe house?"

"First of all, Mallory is safely with Cami. And second of all, we're married, Klaus." Alexa says.