CHAPTER 03

Later that evening....

After their intense fight, Alexa walks back inside the Mikaelson Compound, with Klaus walking after her.

"Alexa?" Klaus says.

Alexa keeps walking away from Klaus.
Klaus and Elijah exchange worried expressions at each other.

⚜️⚜️

In Klaus's and Alexa's bedroom, Alexa has put her hair in a low ponytail with a scrunchie.

Klaus slowly walks inside and sits down on the bed with Alexa.

"You don't have to forgive me, but I love you." Klaus says.

Alexa gently cups his face with her hands. Klaus kisses Alexa's palm of her hand. Klaus and Alexa exchange soft expressions at each other.

"Aurora slept with you and kissed you to put a wedge in our marriage, am I correct?" says Alexa.

"Yes. And I was a fool to sleep with her. And for that, I am sorry." Klaus says.

Klaus and Alexa exchange soft expressions at each other.

⚜️⚜️

THE BAYOU

Alexa's Outfit

Alexa's Outfit

The next morning. In the Bayou Barn Café, Alexa, Skylar and Mallory are sitting at a table, eating and drinking. Klaus slowly walks inside and Mallory smiles at him.

"Dad." Mallory says with a smile, and runs up to him.

Klaus gently lifts her up in his arms and they hug each other. And gently pulls away from the hug.

"Are you and Mommy okay?" Mallory asks him, with a worried expression.

"Of course, sweetheart, your Mom and I are fine." Klaus says, and gently sits Mallory atop of a table. "Your mother and I may fight sometimes, but we love each other."

"Okay." Mallory says with a gentle smile.

Klaus and Mallory exchange small gentle smiles at each other. Klaus kisses Mallory's forehead and she gently leaps off the table and walks away.

"That's sweet." Jackson says, slowly walking up to Klaus.

"What's sweet?" Klaus asks.

"You and Mallory. You're an amazing father, Klaus." Jackson says. "And I know you and I don't quite get along, but the Crescent Wolves are Mallory's family too."

"Yes, I know, Jackson." Klaus says. "But you and everyone else know that I'll do anything to protect my wife and daughter."

"Yeah. I know." Jackson says. But like I said, Klaus, you're an amazing father."