Nail Tips (With Gem)

Have you ever just thought: Wow, I want pretty nails, but going   to the salon takes forever. Where can I get good nails for a low price?

Your answer is here! If you don't mind press-on-nails, then this is the answer for you. Kiss ImPress Press on nails is the best brand you can get, and I absolutely love the nails I've used from their brand. Some tips for trying out press-on-nails for the first time: 

1: always choose the smaller nail choice to put on your finger

2: always use the prep pad included with the nails

3: always use a file to make the nails shorter after you put them on and secure them

4: always press down hard on the nails for a few seconds to secure them in place

If you're just one of those people who's like: Man, I hate press on nails! Then this is for you.

You can paint your nails easily at home. Essie is one of my favorite brands. But if you also hate painting, then you should try out sticker nails. They can look totally real and professional, and they don't take too long to get on. They're also not horribly expensive, and they look super cute, too!

When you use sticker nails, make sure to go for a while without wearing polish, press-ons, or stickers again after you take them off for a few weeks, to leave your nails time to breath. Trimming your nails regularly is also important, so they don't get to long and make it hard to do things.

If you like super long fancy stiletto nails, well, Kiss ImPress has those too! Those honestly aren't my favorite, so you should probably talk to LeLe about those. PM G4G and say "Lele" to talk to her. Same for all the other members, just say their name. 

If you have any other questions about nails, feel free to ask!