PARTY TIME (with Skylar)

Hello! This is Skylar here with party ideas that will guarantee you and your guests a fun time. Let's start with party themes:

1. Murder Mystery Party. These are so fun I can't even put it into words. You can buy these online. You give all your guests briefs on their character and a paper with how they intoduce themselves, their backstory, secrets, and what they should come wearing. You have to be in character the entire time, and this works best as a dinner party. You interview each other with a script, which gives clues to who did it, and their is "Evidence"that helps solve the mystery. Even the murder doesn't know who it was. When I played, I went through the whole thing thinking it was the maid, but towards the end, by figuring out the clues, I discovered I was the murderer.

2. Plain Mystery Party. You give the guests name tags like "Sheer Luck Holmes" "Fancy Nancy Drew" "Dr. Wattson" etc. You take fingerprints, do a fake escape room, and have cupcakes with fingerprint swirls on them. Send the guests home with a brightly colored magnifying glass.

3. Themed parties. Decorate with books for a book themed party. Blow up cupcake balloons for a cupcake party, Have little horses on the cupcakes for a horse party, etc. these are really fun and the party favors tend to be ADORABLE!!!

4. Double Dare party. The egg toss where you crack eggs on your forehead, catching TP in a toilet hanging around your neck.  A cake fight. This party is awesome. Watch the game show and google ideas.

Now for games:

1. On Easter cut out giant bunny feet out of cardboard and hot glue flip flops to them and have your guests race. It's HILARIOUS!!

2. Put a shower cap on your head and cover it with whipped cream. Then throw cheetos at it till it sticks. The team with the most cheetos on wins.

3. Halloween party? How about "Brain Jello"? Or "Eyeball Grapes"? "Fruit Punch Blood?"

4. Set up a background with little props where your guests can pose for photos

I hope you enjoyed this!!!- Skylar