Hair Brushing, Pencil Losing, and Tank Top Purse (With London)

Bonjour! This is London Wolfe here, with tons of tips and tricks for you!

First on the agenda, hair brushing. I have the thickest hair you've ever seen. But, unfortunately, like a lot of girls, my hair is really fragile. Since my hair is thick it tangles really bad, and then when I ferociously brush my hair, it gets most of the tangles out, but it destroys your hair. Little wisps of broken hair float around my face, and it KILLS my hair. So here I a with some hair brushing tips.

1. Start at the bottom and work your way up 

2.  You aren't angry at your hair. Your hair doesn't owe you money. Your hair didn't spill Guacamole on your best jeans. Your hair didn't insult you. DON'T ATTACK YOUR HAIR!!!! Brush gently.

3. Use leave in conditioner. It works wonders.

4. Don't do too many ponytails!!! Not good for hair.

5. Sleep with your hair in a bun or braid. This keeps the majority of night time tossing and turning tangles out.

And before I move on, a quick tip for people with dandruff. It's OK!! Until it passes over use anti-dandruff shampoo and sweep your hair back over your part in a braid, bun, or even the dreaded ponytail. It hides it until those white flaky monsters go away.

PART 2

How many pencils have you lost in your lifetime. Raise your hand if its over 100. *watches as everyone raises their hand* Easy trick! If you have your hair in a braid you can stick a pencil through the bottom of your braid! Leave the eraser sticking out and you won't lose it during class. As long as the class requires little movement, you won't lose or drop it. The best part is the look on your friends faces when you pull a pencil out of your braid. You can also put your hair in a bun with only a pencil if your hair is thinner than mine. It's hard to explain but just look on youtube. 

There are also neat little pencil holders that slip over the cover of your notebook that have a special pouch for your pens and pencils. 

Part Three: 

Part Three: 

This is the shortest part. Tank top purse. If you have a tank top with a neat design that is too small for you... HAVE NO FEAR!!!! Crop A little off the bottom to make it a little shorter, so now you have a tank top/crop top. Sew the bottom shut, hot glue, staple, super glue whatever. I personally use hot glue or a sewing machine to make mine. You can add sequins and rhinestones too. Voila!!! You have a purse. If needed you can lengthen the straps by cutting them and then sewing on more fabric! 

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for the next chapter!
Au revoir!