Fitness Tips (With Adira)

Heyyyyy everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In this chapter of G4G Life Hacks, you will find out some awesome tips for fitness! 

Okay, first: If you want to get a good workout without completely overworking yourself, then taking morning runs is a great choice. You can do some things to prevent nausea and cramping while running, like making sure to drink a good amount of water. Too much water can make you more nauseous. Too little water can make you dehydrated. And whatever you do, DON'T GET WATERLOGGED! Oh my gosh, it's so uncomfortable! Literally don't!

If you get nauseous, here are a few tricks to help:

1:~ ALWAYS SIT DOWN, I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE WEAK. SIT DOWN BECAUSE IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD! DO WHAT WILL HELP YOU, AND YOU SHOULDN'T CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK! okay, I'm done With my rant now.

2:~ Put your hands behind your head, trust me. Don't lean over unless you really gotta puke.

3:~ Know your limits- if it's over 100 degrees Fahrenheit outside, I don't suggest going for a run unless you are used to it, and even then, just go in the morning!

4:~ Humming when you're nauseous has a huge impact! It really makes it go away quickly.

5:~ brink wet, cold, towels with you to your workouts and remember to take lots of breaks and ice your face and neck.

6:~ Drink lots of water before your workout, but not so much that you get waterlogged.

7:~ If you're running, don't stop too fast, just slow down to a little jog until you feel better. If it's really bad, then take a seat.

8:~ Gingerale (all natural works the best) will help to clear away your nausea.

9:~ Sometimes nausea can trigger headaches- don't do that to yourself! After getting nauseous, take a seat, close your eyes, and relax. A little sleep couldn't hurt, either.

Easy and Fun Workouts::

Some easy workouts for someone looking to have fun~~

1: Just Dance (I suggest turning on Sweat Mode so you can count how many calories you burn. Also try setting a calorie burning goal.)

2: Going on short runs

3: Sign up for boot camp!

4: Lift weights

Most importantly, stay fit <3 Keep your body healthy!!!!!!!

-Adira Lovetree