Hair Tips (with Ella)

Hair tips:Wavy hair without any heat:If you want a natural looking wavy hair and you don't want to put heat on it make a bun. 1. Grab all of your hair like if you were going to put it into a pony tail. 2. Twirl/twist it until no more hair left that isn't in the twist/twirl of hair. 3. one you have this twisted kind of hair you wrap it around like a normal bun (works better with a low bun). 4. Tie it up and wait. The longer you wait the more wavy and the longer it lasts. 5. Once done untie it and done! If you did it's correct then you should have wavy hair without any heat applied to it. Braids in an half up half down hairdo:One of my favorite hairdos is the braids that go in a halfback up half down hairstyle. 1. You first get a price of hair in the front of your face/the front prices of hair make sure it is long enough to go to the back back your head. 2. Start braiding it. Make sure to braid it so it can go to the back. Just a simply braid nothing special. 3. Do that on the other side too.4. You take the two braids and gather the 'top' half of your hair. Then tie it together so it is a half up half down hairstyle. 5. Your done! If you don't like the extra rubber bands that keep the braids in a braid, you can take it off but the braids might undo its self.