Chapter1 : Packing

No ones POV

Marinette Dupain-Cheng is in her room on the top floor of the Dupain-Cheng Bakery.

Marinette's POV (It's Tuesday and the trip lasts till Friday)

"I've nearly completed my masterpiece, Tikki!" I said, overjoyed by my effort.
"That's amazing Marinette, but you have to-" Tikki started but was soon cut of by my mum calling up to me . "Marinette, you're going to be late for school again. Have you packed?"
"Packed for what?" I call back, now standing at the top of my  bedroom stairs.
"Don't you remember? You have the school trip for the rest of the week."
"Umm... yeah of course I remembered. I'm just gonna clean up the mess I made in here." I close my door and rush around my room shoving what I need in my suitcase, with the help of Tikki.

No ones POV

Once Marinette had finished packing and getting ready for school, she motions Tikki to go into her purse and rushes down stairs crashing into the kitchen and tripped over her dad, who is carrying a tray of freshly baked macaroons.
"Wow, sweetheart, you need to be more careful."
"Your fathers right Marinette. Have you finished packing?"
"Yes mama, I have to go now I'll see you guys on Friday," Marinette pecks Sabine and Tom's cheek and runs out the door, suitcase in hand.

I hope you like my first chapter! If you have any suggestions leave a comment.
Super short chapter, 227 words.