Chapter9 : L-ladybug?

Alya's POV

"'ight, Mari you can go first," She sighs in response, still not wanting to do it.
"uhh... okay, Nino, T or D?"  He takes a second to think,
"hmm, Dare,"
"Show us your most recent photo?"
"Ooo... good one," I comment. Nino gets the picture ready, he covers his face with his hat and turns his phone around, we see a picture of Alya. (The one at the top of the page!)

I gasps silently and look up at Nino who is peaking through the side of his hat. I see him blushing a dark shade of red.

Adriens POV

Alyas face turns nearly as red as Ninos hat. Marinette and I are struggling not to let out our laughter, but it's too funny.
"You... you guys" Marinette could barely get a sentence out,
"You look like tomatoes," that made Marinette and I laugh even harder. At this point we're basically rolling on the ground.

A couple minutes later,
"Thats hilarious," I sigh.
Alya and Ninos faces are now a light pink.
"Okay. Umm... Alya?" Nino asks her.
"Yeah"
Nino stands up and walks over to Alya.
"Okay, Uhh... d-do you w-wanna be my-my girlfriend?"
"HOLY SH*T, YESSS!" She screams.
Ninos face goes back to red.
"Nino f*cking Lahiffe, get your ass cheeks over here and kiss me!" Luckily Marinette and I look away just in time.

Marinette's POV

"Uhh... are you guys done swapping saliva?" I ask.
"For now," Alya sighs.

Nino and I swap seats, meaning I have to sit next to Adrien. It's not too bad considering he did carry me for about 10 minutes.

"Right, it's still my turn. Uhh... Marinette T or D?" Nino asks me.
"I'll do Dare," I reply.
"'Ight, I dare you to tell us your biggest secret." Nino says. I slightly panic but realise I got the free pass, I'm not telling Nino and Adrien my identity. Imagine if they got akumatized. Alya looks at me wondering if I'd tell them or not.
"Pass,"
"Does that mean your hiding something?"
"Ha, no," I say nervously. "Anyway, Ayla, T or D" I say changing the subject.
"Truth, girl,"
"Hmm... what's a funniest moment you've had with your older sister?"
"Oh god, there's too many to choose from," she says laughing.
"This was before she got akumatized, remember she said something like 'baguette and cappy can go with phone boy, but you're staying with me!'" Alya says imitating her sister voice, which made us all laugh.

Adriens POV

"Adrien, T or D?" Alya asks me.
"Dare," I reply. I see Alya and Nino smile at the same time.
"Oh god," I say.
"I dare you to shout out your crushes name as loud as possible."
I look at Nino, his eyes point to Marinette then back to me, I shake my head in response.
"Okay, Uhh, here goes," I say internally screaming.
"I'M IN LOVE WITH LADYBUG!"

Marinette's POV

Wait what did he just say?
"L-ladybug?"
My vision stats to gets blurry.
"Hey, guys I-I think I'm gonna-"

Alyas POV

I watch Marinette fall off the tree stump, luckily Adrien managed to catch her.
"Holy crap, Marinette! Marinette?" I say running over to her side, trying to get a response.
Adrien carries Marinette into one of the tents. Then lays her down with her head on his lap.
"Hey, Marinette, are you alright?" Adrien says shaking her lightly. She slowly comes back to consciousness.

Marinette's POV

"What happen-" I shut my mouth as soon as I saw Adrien looking down at me. I could feel my face heating up, remembering what had just happened. I sat up quickly covering my face with my hands.
"You alright, girl, you just fainted," Alya asks me concerned.
"You said Ladybug, correct?" I ask Adrien.
"Yeah, why?" he asks slightly embarrassed.
"Oh, uhh, well I... I'm friends with her, y-yeah that's all," I reply awkwardly.

I yawn, which sets off a chain reaction making Nino, Alya and Adrien yawn too.

"I think we should try cook one of the meals we have in our bags, then head to bed," Adrien says, we all nod as a reply.

Just as we're just finishing our dinner,
"So I've been thinking," Alya started.
"Well that's not good," I say before she continues.
"Haha, anyway, I think Nino and I are better off sleeping in one tent and you two in the other,"
"I'm fine with that," Adrien replys.
"Sure, I'm too tired to argue," I say still slightly nervous and annoyed.

Djwifi eeeee! This took too long but definitely worth it. 772 words.
Okay imma start writing the next chapter.