Chapter8 : Loverboy

Marinette's POV

Adrien grabs the strapping tape out and started wrapping it around my ankle. It takes him a couple tries to get the hang of it.

Once finished, "It's okay, on a scale from 1-10 definitely a solid 6." I say inspecting my ankle. Adrien's jaw drops as he puts a hand on his chest. "Is that all, Ugh, this Prince Charming deserves a less disrespectful princess," he says dramatically, making us both crack up laughing.

After we calmed down, Adrien put the bag on his front and stood me up on the bench.
"Uhh... what are you doing?" I ask confused.
"I don't think you could walk the rest of the way back, plus it will make it quicker,"
I obey and jump onto his back. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his shoulders.
"This is ridiculous, ya know," I say as he starts walking.
"Now you're sounding like Cholé,"
He says laughing at his own joke.
"Oh, come on," I say. This time we're both laughing.

Alyas POV

"HOLY CRAP, NINO!" I shout as Nino looks at me in shock from the sudden noise.
"Y-yeah?"
"Okay, once we get back we HAVE to play truth or dare!" I say still slightly shouting. Nino smiles as we come up with a plan to make the Adrienette ship sail.

We got back a bit early, so we decided to try set up our tent next to the path, under the trees.

Adrien's POV

Marinette and I chat as I carry her back to where the paths split. Once we got back we saw Alya and Nino setting up their tent.

I put Marinette down and helped her over to a seat.
"Girl, what did ya do this time,"

Alyas POV

"It was the pot holes fault, not mine,"
"And I'm guessing that Loverboy over here carried you all the way," I say getting her slightly angry.
"Loverboy? Well at least he's not obsessed with ladybug," she comebacks with attitude.
"Umm... don't you remember that you're wearing ADRIEN'S ladybug themed hoodie,"
Marinette rolls her eyes at me and changes the subject.

Adrien's POV

It took us awhile to finish setting up our tents, since we had no idea how too. We started a small fire and sat around it. Alya and Marinette sat on a large rock and  Nino and I on two tree stumps.

"O.M.G! Guys we gotta play T or D !" Alya says a little to loud.
"Good idea, I'm in," Says Nino
"Yeah me too," I say
We look at Marinette.
"Girl you never play anymore," Alya says trying to convince her.
"And that because you're always targeting me," she replies.
"Come on girl, just this once, we'll give you one free pass," Alya begs her just enough for Marinette to give in.
"Ugh fine, but that's only cause there's a free pass,"

Alya's POV

I wink at Nino and he gives me a thumbs up in return. Our plan is working.

I'm getting so close to my big idea it's gonna be really "ladynoir", I'm so excited. 520 words. Short chapter.