Chapter4 : The Train Ride Pt1

Adriens POV (the pic is what the train kinda looked like)

Once we got on the train, we took our seats. I sat next to the window and Nino sat next to me. Alya sat in front of me and Marinette next to her.

About 5 minutes into the trip, Alya and Marinette are sleeping while Nino and I play games on our phones.

I put down my phone and start talking to Nino "Hey, Nino? I've been thinking, about Marinette..." A smile grew on his face " and...?"
" well, I think it's about time I moved on from that other girl,"
"FINALLY!" Nino yelled, waking up Alya. "You boys are so loud. You're lucky you didn't wake Marinette up!" She says sleepily. Nino and I smile sheepishly.

Ninos POV

I grab out my phone and start to text Alya.
"Hey, I need to talk to you, make an excuse so we can go somewhere more private"
I sent the message as Alya looked up at me. I look back at her with a hurry-up-please expression. "I gotta go to the bathroom,"
"Uhh... m-me to. I don't know where they are. Could you show me?" I say standing up. "Yeah sure."

Alyas POV

I got a text from Nino saying he wanted to talk to me. "Oh god. What has he done now?!" Once we got outside the room and closed the door Nino started to talk. "Adrien said that he's been thinking about Marinette and said that it's about time he moved on from the other girl," Nino speaks so fast that I barely understood what he had said. My jaw dropped finally processing it. "O.M.G. Marinette is gonna freak,"

Marinettes POV

I wake up to see Adrien staring at me. He blushes and looks away. My breath gets stuck in my throat as I realised that Nino and Alya had left our room. I start having a coughing fit from chocking on the air. Adrien runs over to my side and pats my back lightly. Once I stopped, he handed me a glass of water. "Thanks Adrien," I say.

No ones POV

Marinette's head shot up and meets Adriens eyes. They both blush a deep shade of red, realising how close they are. Nino and Alya walk in breaking the tension. Adrien removes his hand from her back, and shuffles away but stays on the same seat. "New seating plan, I like this," Alya says noticing them blushing. "wait I never agreed-" Marinette say but gets cut off by "It's a bit late now, girl,"Marinette sighs and puts her earphones in and plays some music.