Chapter6 : The Tramp

Marinette's POV

"Marinette, wake up we just arrived" Alya says shaking me.
I roll over and accidentally fall off the seat. I didn't end up hitting the ground, instead I felt a warm grasp around me. I open my eyes to see Adrien holding me. My body felt like jelly seeing his gorgeous smile. I hear Alya take a photo. "ALYA!" I shout at her. "I'm sorry but you guys look really cute together," she says in defence. Both mine and Adrien's faces heat up. He sits me back up on the seat and starts to pack his bag.

Adrien's POV

As we're leaving our room I whisper to Alya, " Can you send me that photo," she looks at me with a smile, "I'll send you two photos, but you have to set the other one as your background," I look at her confused, " depending on what it is,"
" Oh, it's only the cutest pic of you and Mari asleep cuddling," I could feel my cheeks heat up again. "Deal"

No ones POV

Miss. Bustier gets the class's attention and hand them over to the field trip instructors. They go over all the rules and get the class to go into pairs.

Marinette's POV

"Alya do you wanna go together?" I ask. "Sorry girl, I'm already going with Nino," I turn around about to find another partner, I'm not looking where I'm going and I walk straight into a pole. I fell back and landed on the floor. As I'm sitting up I see a hand in front of my face. My eyes follow up their forearm until I get to his face. "Ya need a hand," I take his offer.

Adrien's POV

"Thanks Adrien. Why am I so clumsy?" She says questioning herself. I pull her up onto her feet. "I think it's cute," I say under my breath. Marinette goes tense and her face goes bright red. "Shoot, you heard me, didn't you," she looks up at me. "Yeah, no... I Umm," I try changing the subject.  "Do you have a partner yet?" She starts to relax. "No, do want to go together?"
"Yeah," I say smiling.

Alyas POV

"Nino, I think our plan is working!" I say looking over at Marinette and Adrien. "Hopefully they tell each other soon," Nino says as Marinette and Adrein start walking back to us.

Non ones POV

The instructors handed out one bag per pair. Adrien and Alya decided to carry the bags.
"These bags include a small two-person tent, two full water bottles, emergency meals, first aid kit, blankets and matches. Just in case any of you kids get lost," Said Miss. Bustier.

They put their suitcases into another bus and watched it drive off to the camp site. They had to walk the rest of the way, and it's about 4 hour walk. Luckily they all got to keep their phones for photos.

Marinette's POV

Once we had all our stuff ready the class started to walk down a gravel track on the side of the road the bus had just gone down.

"This is gonna take forever," Nino groans. "I'm already dying" we all laughed, "Nino it hasn't even been 1 minute yet," we start chatting about school, our future jobs and other boring stuff.

After about 5-10 minutes walking next to the road the track moves off into the forest. Once we stepped into the shade it instantly got a lot colder. "Dang it, I really should have got a hoodie out of my suitcase," I see Adrien stop and take the bag off. "Uhh, dude what are doing," Nino asks him.
" Here Marinette, you can use this," he pulls a hoodie out from the bag and hands it to me. It's all black except for the pocket at the front which is red with black spots. "Oh, umm, t-thanks Adrien," I pull it over my head, "Ladybug themed huh, do you like her?" Alya says as Adrien scratches the back of his neck. I look over at her with wide eyes. "Whatever. Come on guys we gotta catch up to the group," says Alya.

Ninos POV

Alya and Marinette walk a bit ahead of Adrien and I. "So... why do you have a ladybug themed hoodie? Do you like her? What about Marinette?"
"I... umm, no comment?"Adrien says thinking he'll get away with telling me nothing.
"Come on dude tell me"
"Well, I'm in love with ladybug," I gasp. "What!" I shout in a whisper trying not to get the attention of the girls. "I mean, I also like Marinette, but I don't know who I like more. Is it okay to like two girls?" Adrien looks at me confused. "Listen dude, it's totally normal to like two girls at once. You'll just have to make your choice at some point,"

Plagg POV

"Oh my god this boy is stupid. As soon as we get back Imma buy him glasses," I says quietly screaming.

Alyas POV

"Im gonna tell him, I know I will this time," Marinette says. "I gotta good feeling 'bout it this time, girl," I look ahead of me to see that the path splits off two ways. "Uhh, do y'all know what way they went," the boys rush up next to us.

Marinettes POV

My heart starts racing.
"What are we gonna do? Marinette you always good ideas at the right time?" Nino says. I take a moment to think. "Okay we're gonna split up. We have about an hour until sundown. We'll meet back here in 20 minutes. Got it?"

This chapter took ages. Oops. Also I have a really good idea for an akuma. 947 words.