Chapter7 : Prince Charming

Alyas POV

"Good idea. Nino and I will take the left you guys go right." Marinette looks at me with wide eyes but goes with it anyways. "Okay. Back here in 20 minutes. See ya," she says.

Nino and I start walking up the path.
"I hope Marinette finally confesses," Nino says.
"God, me too,"

Marinette's POV

A couple minutes into the walk I start getting really thirsty. "Hey, can I get a quick drink," I ask. "Yeah, I need one as well." Adrien sits the bag down and grabs out the bottles for the two of us. "Do you know what time is?" He puts his hand in his pocket to grab his phone.
"Here," he says as he turns the phone around for me to see. The first thing my eyes catch is his background.
"H-how did you... Alya,"

Adriens POV

I could feel my face heat up. Couldn't I've just told her the time. This is so embarrassing.
"Uhh... hehe yeah," I say nervously.

Plagg and Tikki's POV

"Oh. My. God. They are so hopeless" they say quietly while eating their snacks.

No ones POV

"Umm... this is embarrassing," they say at the same time, which made them laugh. They put the bottles back into the bag and continue walking in silence.

Alyas POV

As we're walking I see Nino opening a protein bar.
"What are doing," I ask him.
"I'm hungry," he says
"Uhh... so am I. Gimme half,"
He sigh and breaks off half then hands it to me. "Thank you," I say taking a bite.

About 10 minutes later.
"We could just call Miss.Bustier couldn't we?" Nino asks me. 
"No you idiot, there's no service, we're in the middle of the woods,"
I says mentally face palming myself. "Anyway, we should probably start heading back," I say.
"Yeah, okay,"

Adrien's POV

"Hey I think we should go back now," Marinette says.
"Yeah. I think we may have to sleep out here," I say. Her face goes bright red. "You okay?" I ask as we start walking back.
"Umm... yeah, yeah I'm fine"
We continue walking back to meet up with Alya and Nino.

Marinette's POV

While we're walking back I keep thinking about what may happen if Alya made Adrien and I sleep in the same tent. I don't know if she'd go that far.

I'm looking down at my feet and didn't see the pot hole in front of me.
"Ahh ow, darn it!" Adrien looks over at me confused. I hop over to a bench a couple meters away and sit down. Adrien sits next to me.
"What happened," he asks.
"I sprained my ankle, I stood in that pot hole over there," I say pointing towards it.

Adriens POV

I grab out the first aid kit from the bag and open it up.
"Uhh... what are you doing?" Marinette asks me.
"I'm gonna try strap it,"
"Right, and do you know how too?" She says slightly laughing.
"At least let me try," I beg her jokingly.
"Sure," she sighs.
I kneel down in front of her and take her shoe off.
" I thought Prince Charming was supposed to put the glass slipper on not take it off," she says giggling to herself.
"Haha very funny," I say sarcastically with a smile.

I hate that this is taking me ages, but omg that Adrienette moment tho. Yasssss. 560 words.