Chapter5 : The Train Ride Pt2

Adriens POV

Nino is sleeping and taking up over half of the seat which causes Alya to be squashed up against the window, somehow she seems fine with it and watches YouTube with headphones on. I look over at Marinette who's listening to music. Shes smiling with her eyes shut and is swaying to the music. I shuffle over and take out one of her earphones and put it in my ear. I smiled as a light blush crossed Marinettes face. She was listening to the song we danced to at chloés party.

After about 2 minutes of listening to the song, I felt Marinette shivering. I grabbed a blanket and pulled Marinette onto my lap, then placed the blanket on top of us both.

No ones POV

Not that long after, they fell asleep.

Alyas POV

I look up from my phone to see Adrien and Marinette cuddling on the seat in front of me. I quickly take a pic. Then carry on watching YouTube.

Adrien's POV

I woke up to a light weight shuffling around on top of me. I open my eyes in time to see Marinette slipping off my chest. With my cat-like reflexes, I wrap my arm around her and pull her back onto the seat without waking her up. I roll her over my body and place her between the wall and myself so she won't fall off again.

I feel her shiver again and pull her in a tight hug wrapping my legs around hers.

This time I couldn't fall asleep. I keep thinking about how close I am to Marinette. I could smell her perfume and the strawberry chapstick she's wearing it's nearly unbearable, I think I'm falling in love with her, and maybe more than ladybug.

Another short chapter. I think this one was a bit cringe but also kinda cute tho. 311 words.