Chapter10 : Alert

Ninos POV

"Goodnight, dudes," I say walking to a tent with Alya. Adrien and Marinette decided to pack up from dinner.
"Night," They say at the same time. Alya and I walk into our tent and lay down on top of a couple of blankets.
"Is it okay if I sleep with my shirt off?" I ask Alya awkwardly.

Alyas POV

"Is it okay if I sleep with my shirt off?" Nino asks me awkwardly.
I roll over my side and sit up on Ninos stomach.
"Perfectly fine," I say slowly lifting  his shirt up.

Nino lifts his arms up so I can take his shirt the rest of the way off. I lean forward resting my cheek against his, feeling him blushing.
"Your turn," I whisper to his ear.

Adriens POV

We hear Nino and Alya giggling inside their tent.
"I hope their not like this all night," I say.
"Agreed, I need sleep," Marinette says half yawning the sentence. I chuckle and continue putting the dirty dishes into a plastic bag.

We finish packing up decently quick and get into the tent.
"You mentioned you're friends with ladybug?" I say trying to start a conversation.
"Uhh... y-yeah,"
"What's she like? Does she like Chat Noir?"
"S-she nice. But she's likes another guy,"
"Do you know who?" I ask hopefully.
"Yeah, and I'm not telling anyone," she says smiling at my annoyed face.

"Okay, if you're not gonna tell me about her, what are thoughts on Chat Noir?" I ask.
"He's a bit of a jokester, but he's a great friend," she replies slightly bitting her bottom lip, which got me thinking.
"Say, if he asked you out, what would you think?" she blushes a light pink, but before she could answer, our phones started buzzing.
"An Akuma!" We say together.

"Sh*t," I say under my breath.
"Marinette I-," I start hesitantly.
"I'm sorry for keeping this from you, PLAGG CLAWS OUT!"

Marinette stares at me in utter shock, as a dark shade of red spreads across her face.
"I know, it's a lot to take in. I gotta go purrincess, we'll talk about this once Paris is saved," I plant a soft kiss on Marinette's cheek causing them to grow darker. With that I run out of the tent and make my way back to Paris.

Marinette's POV

"I'm hallucinating, right Tikki?" I say as Tikki flys out of my purse, with her mouth full of macaroon.
She shakes her head.
"We'll, let's just hope I can stay focused, TIKKI SPOTS ON!"

I swing my way back to Paris feeling very anxious to see Chat.

I may take awhile to write the akuma chapter, so I hope it'll turn out good. 465 words. Not the longest chapter but a lot of stuff happened.