Chapter 6

Willow was lying on the couch in the Boarding House with Damon on top of her as he kissed her neck when someone knocked on the front door which had her look towards it while Damon ignored it.

"Damon. Door." She said and he glanced up at her. "Ignore it. Whoever it is will leave." He said as he started kissing her chest when the knocking occurred again. "I don't think they will." She said and he sighed before smirking and placed a kiss on the side of her stomach, knowing it was a ticklish spot and she jolted slightly.

"I didn't say put your shirt back on." She grumbled when he got up and grabbed his shirt. "Should've ignored the door." He said as he put it on before going to the door and she sighed and put hers back on.

"I need to talk to you." Jeremy said when Damon opened the door. "And why do I need to talk to you?" Damon asked with some annoyance in his voice which made Willow chuckle.

"Tyler Lockwood has to kill someone to activate his curse. He's not a werewolf yet." Jeremy said. "Wow, fascinating. Not enough." Damon said and tried to close the door but Jeremy pushed back, "Are you just gonna keep sitting there laughing?" Damon asked when he heard Willow laugh.

"Revenge for putting your shirt back on." She smirked and he rolled his eyes.

"Mason Lockwood is and he's looking for the moonstone, a special rock connected to the werewolf legend. That's why he's here." Jeremy said and Willow stopped laughing.

It's been a long time since I last heard about the moonstone...it's not gonna lead to anything good though. She thought with worry.

"A moonstone?" Damon asked. "And I know where it is." Jeremy said. "And you're bringing us this why?" Damon asked. "Do I need a reason? Look, I just want to help, okay?" Jeremy said and Willow went over to them. "What's Elena's view on this?" She asked but he didn't answer.

"Oh, you haven't told her, have you?" Damon asked. "Well, Elena doesn't want me getting involved in all this." He said and tried walking in again but Damon stopped him. "And you're a Gilbert and you just can't help yourself. Wow. Your search for life's purpose is as obvious as it is tragic."

"You going to let me in or not?" Jeremy asked and they stepped aside.

"You owe me." Damon whispered to Willow. "Why?" She smirked. "For making me answer the door." He said and she gave him a kiss. "Later. Promise."

*****

"You didn't eat much." Caroline said as she and Liam checked on Liz and saw the tray of food was untouched, "Good news. Doctor Liam here said the vervain is almost out of your system. So with any luck, you'll be freshly compelled and back in your own bed." She added but Liz stayed quiet, "Are you really just gonna pretend like I don't exist?"

"Yes. So please, go." Liz said. "As usual, you don't care. Got it.Just like before I was a vampire. It's like I died or something." Caroline said as she picked up the tray and started leaving. "Are you...are you really dead?"

"Yes and no." Caroline replied, turning to her. "How is it possible?" She asked. Caroline looked at Liam who nodded and left the two so they could talk alone.

"How's Caroline?" Willow asked when he walked into the living room. "As well as she can be." He said as Alaric walked in with a box of research material. "What are you doing here?" He asked Jeremy. "Helping Damon and Willow. I'm the one who found out about the moonstone."

"Does Elena know you're here?" He asked.

"Not exactly."

"What's that you got?" Liam asked, nodding to the box. "This is Isobel's research from Duke. Her assistant sent it to me." He said as Willow pulled out a book only for Damon to take it. "Mmm. Vanessa. The hottie."